2

"Finally we are here." Ethan said as he open the car door for Grandma Veriani to come out.
"Yes. But where is my two granddaughters?" Grandma Veriani was searching for her twin grandchildren.
"What is their names Grandma?" Grayson asked wanting to know more.
"The first one is Princessa Velantiazeyara and the second one Princessa Ailexzendeya." Grandma Veriani replied.
"Wait. Their name is Princessa?" Ethan asked shocked.
"Yes." Grandma Veriani nodded.
"What is their short name or Nick name?" Grayson asked.
"Zeyara is the first. Zendeya is the second." Grandma Veriani told Ethan and Grayson.
"How old are they?" Ethan asked again.
"Oh honey. They are seventeen years old both." Grandma Veriani replied.
"You mean they are twins? Just like us?" Grayson asked excitedly.
"Yes. Just like the both of you." Grandma replied with a smirk.
"Gm. Sorry we are late. Zendeya had to do a pit stop. Yes. It took 10 minutes. Urgh." Zeyara grumbled as she rested her head on Grandma's shoulder.
"Oh poor girl. Who drove?" Grandma asked.
"Urm.. Who else? This bleedy freaking sloppy cow." Zendeya pointed at Zeyara.
"Gm. Look. She is rude. Rude as a freaking monkey." Zeyara complained to her grandmother.
"Hahaha. You girls. Stop fighting. Behave. Come. Let's have so baskin robins ice cream." Grandma trying to sooth the girls.
"Who is Gm?" Ethan asked blur.
"Gm stands for Grandma. Stupid fool." Zendeya replied whispering as she pinch Grayson's arm because Grayson pulled her hair.
"How is Lisa?" Grandma asked.
"She is fine. There. Her saloon is. Let's go. I want gm to have the best treatment for hair." Ethan invited Grandma and her twins grandchildren to do a hair wash and cut or anything for free.
"Hello. Ma. How are you?" Lisa said as she hugged Grandma.
"Hey. I am fine. How are you doing girl?" Grandma asked Lisa.
"Oh great. I am doing fine. So this is Veronica's daughters? Oh my. She is so lucky to have you both as her daughter. By now. I am sure she will be very proud to have you both from above." Lisa said as she pulled the girls in to a hug.
"Oh. Aunty is mum's best friend for life? Okay." Zeyara said as she knew about it.
"Yes honey. I am." Lisa said as she wiped her tears.
"Oh. I see. Gm always talks about you to both of us." Zeyara said again smiling.
"Really? I hope good ones. Hahaha." Lisa replied jokingly.
"Sure they are. Hahaha." Zendeya finally open her mouth to talk.
"Oh. Now tell me. What you want to do to your hair?" Lisa asked.
"Urm. Just colour it I guess." Zeyara replied.
"What colour?" Lisa asked.
"Purple colour. Just inside. You know?" Zeyara said smirking.
"And you my lovely?" Lisa asked.
"Urm. Just colour it blonde." Zendeya replied smirking.
"And you mum?" Lisa asked Grandma. Lisa has excepted Grandma as her own mother. Her second mother. Because she oftens go to Veronica's house before so she was very close to Grandma too.
Lisa's worker helps to colour Zeyara and Zendeya's hair. Meanwhile Grandma and Lisa went out to have lunch together. Maybe to discuss about something important too.
Ethan and Grayson was just laying around in the saloon as they promise Grandma and Lisa to take Zeyara and Zendeya out for lunch and movie.
"Hey. You think what I am thinking?" Ethan asked Grayson that was playing with his phone.
"No. What?" Grayson asked Ethan.
"Saw the twins?" Ethan pointed at the twins.
"Ya. Oh snap. Wait. I know what you want to do." Grayson said as he was laughing already.
"Okay. Let's go now. I can't wait already." Ethan replied smirking like an evil.
On the other hand. Lisa and Grandma was discussing about something very important.
"Look Ma. I don't care. Because I have promised Veronica about this. I will fulfil it. Even if I have to force them too." Lisa said convincing Grandma.
"Really? What your husband,  Sean said?" Grandma asked smiling.
"He is fine. He and Vincent already promised to do the same thing. Because you yourself knows ma. We are all best friend. From we was married. Until now. The only different is they are above. We are here.  That's it." Lisa said as she holds Grandma's hands.
"Really? If that's the case. Then I am feeling much more better. Sorry to do this in a rushing way. I am not young Lisa. I don't know until when I can look after the girls. So I thought this is the best to do for them." Grandma spilled to Lisa everything. They are at the shop at the same mall having their lunch while talking and spending time together.
"Ya. I understand ma. Me too. This kids of mine is very annoying sometimes. Because they are pampered too much. So sometimes they must know how to stand on their own feet too." Lisa said as she was busy eating.
"Never mind. They will definitely be good and useful when they are older. Trust me." Grandma convinced Lisa.
Soon. They walked around after finishing their food. They was just window shopping and talking.
"Dude! How?" Ethan asked as they both sat down at their same place just now.
"Done. Perfect." Grayson replied showing his thumbs up.
"Great. I can't wait for this." Ethan said rubbing his both palms together.
"Hahaha. I know right. I would be lit. I can't wait." Grayson said as he took a photo and posted it on Snapchat story for his fans to watch.
"Hey. They are asleep right?" Ethan asked for confirmation.
"Yeah. Of course. You could see by the mirror." Grayson replied as he let out  a heavy sighed.
"Okay. Let's act like we are sleeping. So they would not suspect or even think that we did or we plan all this." Ethan gave a brilliant idea.
"Ya. Thanks bro. Let's act this out." Graysin said. As he was hurrying his face in to his phone. But now he chuck his phone and acted like he is so sleepy.

...