19

"Look. I been like that because I loved you. So much. But you never notice that. All you know was talking to that one freaking famous guy in our school before. So I made up my mind to back off. I know. You liked him. Because he was popular. Hot. Rich and the most important good looking. I became heartless since then. Is it my fault? I have done everything for you. You lied to me. When he dumped you. You would come to me. I am not a ken doll. I am me. Ethan. I don't want to get hurt more and more. So I decided to play every girls heart I meet. That's the only way for me to forget about you and take revenge on you. Because I can't take revenge on you like that. And then you like nothing happen can come and claim me as your best friend. I am the one suppose to be treated like how you treated that guy. You come to me whenever he treats you like a trash. You think I am what? Don't blame me for hating you." Ethan said as he spills dojt everything to everyone. For the first time Ethan told the reason why he became heartless like that.
"I thought you have changed. But no. You became bad to worst. I can't imagine those Maddy. You lied and cook. When that was the food that Zeyara cooked. You push me and made Zeyara fall. I know all that Maddy. I realise all that. It's just that I didn't know you would do till this extend. I thought you don't have those feelings for me already. Because my feelings towards you have disappeared." Ethan said laughing.
"You are freaking going to marry Zeyara. So you are happy with that right?" Maddy asked. The others got a shock already.
"So what? If I marry her. Nothing is going to change." Ethan replied.
Pang...!!!
"What?" Ethan asked as he rubs his head.
"Stupid. Everything will change. You will be her husband. She will carry your name. You are no more on bed alone. In a house alone. You have to share everything with Zeyara." Cameron reminding Ethan about his life that are about to change.
"Oh. Ya. I forgot. But that is not going to change the fact that I am still your friend." Ethan said as he tried convincing Maddy to let Zeyara off.
"Are you sure?" Maddy asked for confirmation.
"Yeah. I promise. We can still be friends." Ethan said as then Maddy slowly got off Zeyara.
"But if you lie. No. Wait. You at lying." Maddy said as she pushes Zeyara to fall of to the ground from the roof top that is four floors high.
"No. Ethan. Go get her. I will take care of this bitch." Grayson and Zendeya said. Ethan reaches his hands to get Zeyara's hand.
Alex and Cameron went downstairs to the last floor outside to put bed there. So if Zeyara falls from Ethan's grab. She would land on the bed.
Nate and Jake. Got down to the attic. They open the window and Tiara and Kiara was inside already waiting for Nate and Jake to grab her if to say Alex and Cameron didn't make it with Ethan.
Grayson and Zendeya bit the shit out of Maddy and tied her up in the pool as tomorrow they will send her to the cops. Because Jake got everything on film with his gopro and camera.
"Don't let go off me. Trust me." Ethan said as he was grabbing Zeyara's hands tight.
"I can't never trust you. You are a player. Proof me wrong." Zeyara said.
"Oh shut up Zeyara. Hahaha. Here we go. In the count of three two one. Im'ma carry you up. Close your eyes and think I am Jack from the Titanic. Okay?" Ethan said as he chuckles. Zeyara really did shut her eyes. Perhaps she was so scared too.
"Ethan. Carry her." Grayson said as he helped Ethan carry Zeyara. Finally as Zeyara was on the top of the roof standing tall after got saved by Ethan.
"Zeyara. Watch out." Zendeya yelled as she saw Maddy was already hitting Zeyara's head with a stick she got from don't know where.
"Eth..." Zeyara said the last thing before she fainted.  She saw the world going all around. Her head then blacked out.
"Hey. You daughter of a spanky. Stinky." Grayson said. Zendeya gave Maddy a real hard slap that made Maddy fall straight in to the pool. Nate and Jake put a hunting human net in the pool. As she got in the pool. They trap her and tied her to the tree at the pool side.
"I will take her to the hospital now." Ethan said.
"Let's drive the bus." Alex suggested.
They all nodded and took Zeyara with the mini bus. That fits in all of them. Cameron tied Zeyara's head with something to stop the bleeding from becoming worsen.
"Okay. Dude. Turn left. Right is to the graveyard." Nate said as he told Alex that is driving the whole big bus.
"Dude. Drive carefully. You are annoying." Cameron shouted.
"Okay. Chill." Alex said trying to drive properly.
"Ya. Okay. Don't drift. It's a freaking bus. You bustard." Ethan said as Zeyara was on his arm already.
"Dude. I need to shit right now." Grayson said holding his stomach.
"Oh my gosh. Why must you shit now? In the freaking middle of the way to hospital." Alex shouted.
"I think I am going to fart only." Grayson said as he let go a loud and stinking fart.
"Gray. If this kind of fart. Zeyara also could get up from the faint dude." Ethan yelled as he wanted to vomit so bad.
"Ya. We have to stop and get a fresh air first." Alex said so he decided to park the bus at the road side and open the windows.
"Thank gosh. Gray. I am so killing you." Zendeya said as she slap Grayson's butt.
Alex continued the driving like normal. Until they reached to the hospital.

...