30

"What? Disneyland? Oh my gosh." Ethan said as he got a shock and sat down on the couch in the living room.
"Ya. Why? It's time for us to be kids. Like cudi kid." Sean said laughing.
"Hahahaha. That's my favourite Singer mum. But it's good. You all need a rest too. So what now?" Ethan asked as he nodded agreeing to what Sean, Lisa and Grandma's holiday trip.
"Okay if that's the case. Let's go shopping and then we can go for a holiday." Lisa said happily.
"Okay. Let me book the tickets." Alex volunteered.
"Never mind. Leave it to me." Grandma said as she went upstairs to start booking tickets for their holiday trip and flight.
Cameron, Alex and Ethan went for a quick shopping to buy new outfits and new luggage for going on a long trip. Alex drove the car and Cameron sat next to him. Ethan just choose to sit at the back alone. As he wanted to relax his mind.
"Since when?" Ethan suddenly broke the silence.
"Since when what Eth?" Cameron asked looking at his brother in the back seat of Ethan's Rover.
"Since when you guys became close?" Ethan questioned.
"Since Zeyara told me to do so." Cameron replied with a crack voice. She took 20 seconds before answering Ethan's question.
"What did she say?" Ethan asked interested to know more about Zeyara.
"She just told me that make friends with everyone. Even they are heartless like Ethan. But maybe because of you doing good to him. He would treat other people good too. Don't always fight. Don't always find others faults. Don't always blame others. Search our misbehave's first. Then you can point fingers to others. If you do good to Alex. Who knows. When none around. He volunteer to help you. Or perhaps save your life one day. I don't know. I might just die after this. So I'm just telling you. I always tell that to Zendeya too. That is what exactly Zeyara said before in the dressing room at home. When all was busy dressing their selves up." Cameron explained one by one what happened to in the room as they was changing and Cameron spend time talking to Zeyara.
"Wow. That's amazing I didn't know you changed because of her. That's great then." Ethan commented heartless and no feeling.
They soon went shopping and finally came back home to pack their stuffs as their flight is nighttime. Not really. Their flight is at 3 am. So they would get ready. As Grandma, Lisa and Sean is also leaving earlier. Since their flight is at 1 am.
On the other hand. Grayson and Zendeya finally reached to their destination where they are about to spend their honeymoon at.
"Finally we are here." Grayson said excitedly.
"Ya. I am so happy." Zendeya yelled as she closed her own mouth.
"I am going to call my friends to spend time with me. You can go ahead spend your life anywhere you like." Grayson commanded as he made his annoyed look to Zendeya.
'I thought he changed? True what Zeyara said. All guys. No. Only Ethan and Gray is like this. Heartless. Congrats Zen. You are married to the heartless guy. You can even make a novel out of this shit. You know what? Other people is dying to be in your shoes right now. As they thought your life would be sweet. It will only be sweet if he have a little heart in his soul. He is freaking heartless. Everyone loves to write, imagine, create and think how nice to marry Grayson and be his wife even if it's forced. But guess what? In my story. There will be no happy ending. There will be no kids after two years or many years more. There won't be where the day Gray change. There will be no day where Gray will say he loves you. Trust me. Just go with the flow but don't drown enough. Then you will be like what Zeyara said heartbreak everyday. After that your novel won't be sounding or tittle married to the heartless guy. It will be married to the heart breaker that is heartless and breaks your heart everyday. See? The tittle is enough to break everybody's heart.' Zendeya was talking to her self as she burst out crying thinking about her sister. She missed her sister. As she was the half of her life all this while.
"Hey. Did I say something that hurting you? Look. I am sorry. I almost forgot. Look. For this few weeks onwards. I will stay with you and make you happy okay. We forget about the contract for the few weeks in front." Grayson said as he realise he just made his own wife's heart break and causing her to cry in the middle of the airport.
"Thanks Gray. I am fine. Go with your friends. Don't have to be a good guy when you are the heartless one here." Zendeya replied as she pushed Grayson that wanted to pull her in to a hug and she walked off.
"Really? Now she freaking left me here? Let me ask one question. Who is the one being heartless here? Me or she? She right? I know. But girls are always right." Grayson was practically talking to himself in the middle of the airport causing other girls to look at him.
"Hello. Tia and Kia. Come to the address I share you the location. Just came and spend the whole week with me. I need you guys." Zendeya called Tiara and Kiara as she know they are in Paris too.
"Sure babe. We will be there. Just send me the address. I will be there with Tia. Okay? Don't worry. I won't leave you alone. Wait for me. We would order some pizza too." Kiara said as she was also heading to the house she and Grayson will be staying for the few months onwards too.
Finally now Kiara and Tiara is staying with Grayson and Zendeya. As Jake and Nate is staying with Grayson and Zendeya too. Because Zendeya refused to stay at home in one place with Grayson. They would fight everyday. So now since Tiara and Kiara, Nate and Jake is here. So the fight has turn in to a war.
Meanwhile on the other hand. Ethan, Cameron and Alex is leaving somewhere in Hawaii. Their house they are renting for the holiday is a house and the door is facing the beach. It was a beautiful scenery to create a romantic view for couples like Alex and Cameron. They became very close. They would be looking like dating with each other but if Ethan teased them or questioned them. They would denied and hit Ethan.
Grandma, Lisa and Sean went to the Disneyland and they had a great fun in their life. For ones
Grandma and Lisa had fun with their life