Chapter 3

[Crushelle, where are you?] She asked.

"I'm already in the arena, Mom."

It's my mom who's on the other line.

Yes, tonight's the night.

The big night.

[Alright. Call me as soon as you enter the arena okay?]

"Yes, Mom. I'm hanging up."

[Bye. Take care.]

Then the line ended.

I can see a lot of EXO-Ls here, already. I looked around to find a store where I can buy the official light sticks.

And there I saw it, I bought one. I also saw a lot of banners, but I won't be buying any. I already have mine. It was specially made, because I don't want others to have the same banner as me, that won't make me special. I want to be one of a kind. :)

I entered the gate where SVIP ticket buyers should go.

I'm getting nervous with every step I take.

This is it.

I'm going to meet the love of my life, Tao.

A few days after I bought my ticket they said that the first fifteen will be able to have the backstage pass and the ticket to the fansigning event.

Luckily, I'm the fifteenth buyer. I was really glad when I read that news.

Maybe meeting them was really meant for me.

I fell in line.

You have to wait first, before you can get the thing you wanted.

After 2 hours of waiting, the gate for the SVIP's opened. Yeah, just two hours because I arrived just two hours before the concert unlike the other fans who came sooooo early because of excitement and waited for 10 hours.

Ugh. The advantage of spending a lot of your money.

Someone guided us to our designated places. Of course, it's near the stage. Standing. Goodluck to my feet.

The song MAMA welcomed us.

I forgot. I have to call my Mom, first.

*Riing! Rii--*

"Mom. I'm inside already. Don't call me okay? The songs are loud, so it'll be impossible for me to hear my phone ringing."

[Okay, honey. Call me once it's done, okay? Enjoy the night.]

"I will, Mom. Bye." I said before hanging up.

The screams are getting louder. Maybe they started opening different gates already.

I'm happy at the same time nervous. Really nervous.

I don't know how should I act in front of them later.

Ah! I forgot to tell you that when I read the lucky fifteen, I started to buy things for them.

I bought Luhan a rubic's cube. A special rubic's cube, because it has their different EXO logos on each side. I bought Kris a silver necklace that says 'Kris' and a shirt that says 'I'm burning cold'. I bought Chanyeol a furry hat for winter. I heard he likes furry hats.

I bought Tao a panda stuffed toy. It wears a shirt that says 'Tao's my dad'. Isn't it cute?

I bought everyone something, it's just too many to mention.

The song changed to Growl which made the crowd wilder.

Na hoksi molla gyeonggo hanunde,
Jigeum wihomhae.