Chapter 22

I don't want to read it. I don't think I can open it. I'm afraid of what the result is. You know, my life will depend on the result. I let out a heavy sigh. Hmmm. I'll never know the result if I won't open it, right?

I've made up my mind. I'll open it. I sighed again, heavier than the last one. I nervously opened the envelope.

Dug! Dug! Dug!

There goes my heartbeat again. I started to read the letter. I bit my lip and looked up to suppress my tears. Everything written on this paper just can't be processed by my mind.

I looked at it again. Fudge. I'm not dreaming. This is real.

'Thank you for auditioning.'

'We really appreciated your talent.'

'Not.'

'Accepted.'

Those words kept on flashing in my mind. Of all words in that white paper, that's all I can remember.

The words that broke my heart.

I sat on the couch and started to cry. This is why I don't want to set my hopes too high. Can't you see? It hurts. What if I really hoped for it? It might tear me into pieces and hurt me to bits. Maybe it's not meant for me. Maybe I wasn't good enough. Maybe I didn't have the potential that they needed.

Come on, Crush. Stop crying. You'll get over it soon.

Should I try auditioning in YG? How about JYP? Cube? Yup. I should try it there, too.

I wiped my tears away and cheered myself up.

--

I was eating my breakfast when Growl played suddenly. I searched everywhere to know where it came from, only to see my phone ringing.

Tao Oppa Calling......

Just right in time to calm me, Oppa.

"Yoboseyo?" I sounded nasal, maybe because of too much crying.

[Ya~ Are you crying?] He sounds concerned.

"Oppa, the result came out and I wasn't accepted." I said and in the verge of crying.

[Jinjja? Are you sure that it's from SM Entertainment?] He said confused.

"Ne. There's a logo of SM Entertainment on it."

[The results usually come out after one week. You just auditioned yesterday, right?] He explained.

"Ne." I looked at the letter again.

Fudge.

"Oppa, let's just text later. You must be so busy."

[Arasseo. Bye.] Then the line went off.

What the hell?! Argh.

I read the letter over and over again.

I blinked twice.

It's still there.

Ya~~

'Kim JongDae'

Oppa!!! Why can't you stop trolling? Do I have to be involve with your trolls?

Jinjja, Oppa? I think I have to kick you the next time we'll see each other. I looked at the last part of the 'Troll' Letter. There's a post-script at the end.

P.S.: Ya Crush~ Don't hate me, ara? Haha. You got trolled! Anyway, I did this because I want you to call me. Some of the members are missing you. We can't call you because Tao deleted your number in our phones. Mian. Call us. Don't tell Tao about this. :)