Chapter 24

I ended the call as soon as I can. I sat on my bed. Gah~ I'm starting to hate Chen Oppa. How can he do that? When he already know that he'll be mad?

I'm scared of what Tao will say. I bit my lip. Ugh. Crush! This is your fault! Why do you have to call him in the first place? When you can just call Tao and tell him to give his phone to Chen?

Argh. I just can't believe it. Chen trolled me twice today! I looked at my phone. He hasn't called, yet. And then Growl played. I answered it immediately.

"Oppa." I nervously said. As in I almost lost my voice.

[Why did you call him? Huh?] He asked seriously.

"He asked me to." I said pouting, as if he can see me.

[And you didn't even tell me?] He asked in disbelief.

"I called him immediately because he trolled me. There's nothing wrong with that, right?"

[You even talked to Lay Hyung and Xiumin Hyung--]

"But there's nothing wrong with tha--"

[Shut up!] He cut me in. He shouted at me. He's mad at me.

Tears are forming in my eyes. They started to fall. I bit my lip into the point that it's about to bleed, just to stop my tears. But I just can't. Tears won't stop. They just can't stop. I'm starting to hate myself.

He didn't speak on the other line. He must be very mad.

"M-Mian." I said sobbing.

[You know what's worse? You didn't even talk to me! You talked to Lay Hyung and Xiumin Hyung but you didn't think of me! You should've talked to me first! You didn't look for me.] He said irritated. Then he ended the call.

I hate myself.

Crush!! This is all your fault! What am I gonna do? I dialled his number.

*Riing! Riing!*

I wiped tears away. Ya~ Oppa, answer the phone. Please.

*Riing! Riing!*

Answer the phone. These tears, why can't it stop from falling? Ugh.

*Riing! Riing!*

I tried to call it over and over again, but he didn't answer anything. I composed a message.

[To: Tao Oppa

Oppa. Mianhae. Don't be mad at me. Please answer the phone.]

Then I called his number again. Still, he didn't answer it. I dialed Suho Oppa's number. I just hope he'll pick it up.

*Riing! Riing---*

[Yoboseyo?]

"Oppa, it's me, Crush."

[Oh, why did you call? Are you crying? You sound nasal.] He asked concerned.

"Oppa. Can you give your phone to Tao Oppa?"

[Why didn't you call him on his phone?] He sounds confused.

"He's not picking it up." I bit my lip.

[Is it because of what happened earlier?]

"Ne."

I heard him open a door. [Tao, Crush want's to talk to you.]

[I don't want to talk to her!]

I looked up. Ya~ Don't cry! You cried too much for this day, Crushelle!

[Crush, he can't talk to you at the moment. Don't worry, I'll fix this. Sorry for what Chen did.]

"Uhm. J-Jungmal k-kamsahamnida, Oppa." I ended the call.

He doesn't want to talk to me. He's burning mad. Tell me, what should I do?

--

Evening came and Aunt Anne arrived. I tried to call him numerous times but he won't pick it up. I tried to eat dinner but I can't. I only ate 2 spoonful of rice. I think I don't have any appetite tonight.

I'm here, sitting on the couch while watching tv. Aunt Anne is here beside me doing something in her laptop.

"Cook for him." She said out of nowhere.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Go to their dorm and cook for him."

I looked at her, she's still looking in her laptop. "Who's him?" I asked.

"Your Tao." She gazed at me.

Eh?

"Auntie~ What are you saying?" I laughed awkwardly. "He doesn't even know me." What the fudge. Where did she get these? How did she know? Uh. Keep on acting, maybe she's just kidding.

She closed her laptop and looked at me intently. "You can't fool me, Crush. I saw the two of you last night outside from my room's window. You're holding each other's hands and he even kissed you on your cheek."

My eyes went wide. D.O Oppa mode. I avoided her gaze. Omo. I thought she's already asleep last night. Sheez.

There's no turning back. She got me. She caught me off guard.

"Tell me, what happened? Your eyes are puffy." She stated.

"He's mad at me. What should I do, Auntie?"

"Is it your fault?" She asked.

"Ne." I pouted.

"Cook for him and say sorry, ara?"

"Arasseo. Kamsahamnida, Auntie." I hugged her and said 'goodnight'.

I directly went to my room, lied on the bed and dialed Suho Oppa's number.

*Riing! Ri--*

"Oppa!"

[Crush, what is it this time?]

"Am I disturbing you too much?" I asked.

[Well, not really.]

"Will it be alright if I'll ask your dorm address? Can I visit you tomorrow? Do you have any schedule?"

[Yeah, it's fine as long as it's just you and you won't tell anyone. We're free tomorrow night. We have to rehearse something early tomorrow.]

"Jinjja, Oppa? Can you send me the address, please?"

[Ne. I'll text it to you.]

"Kamsahamnida Oppa. Goodnight!"

[I hope the both of you will be fine. Goodnight!]

"I hope too, Oppa. Bye." The line went off. I hope so.

A few minutes after, I received a text from Suho Oppa. It's their dorm address. I looked up, and stared at the ceiling.

I just hope everything will be alright tomorrow night. Oppa, mianhae.