Chapter 56

"What do you want to eat, Sehun-ssi?" I asked as I sit next to Sehun Oppa.

He pointed the soup I made, I glanced at Tao who is currently sitting across us. I smirked as I pour some soup to Sehun-ssi's bowl. He smiled at me and I did the same.

I looked at the other members who are looking at the two of us, "Do you want some too?"

"Sure." said Luhan Oppa.

I walked to him and gave him some, I did that to the other members too except Tao. He's staring at me wide-eyed. I placed the big bowl of soup in front of him, then went back to my chair.

Way to go, Huang Zi Tao.

When we were eating, I joined their conversations, but everytime Tao speaks I'll go back to eating and act like I didn't hear anything. Chen Oppa and Kris Oppa decided to wash the dishes, I think they will never let me do that. I just shrugged it out.

I'm here in Baekhyun Oppa's room, it's still the same. I've been here before, remember? When Tao and I fought, I think.

"What's with you and Tao?"

"Nothing, we're fine Oppa. Don't worry." I smiled at him.

"I heard that you'll be with us in SMTown world tour." He hugged me, "I'm happy for you dongsaeng."

"Aww. Oppa~" Gosh. These guys. I was never wrong liking them and being their fangirl.

"Tsk." Someone pulled me from Baekhyun Oppa. It was Tao, as usual.

"I'm out of here." Baekhyun Oppa said while raising his both hands then he left the room.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked.

I didn't even notice that he entered their room. Geez. Is he a spy or something? Feels like my game will be ending this soon.

"Stop doing this." He sighed, "You're killing me, Crush."

He was the one who started this, right? But why does it feel like I will always be the wrong one in this relationship?

"I thought you wanted this?" I faked a laugh, "The invisible act and everything?" I bit my lower lip, "How could you say such horrible words to me? Huh? Didn't you know how those words felt? How can you say that you weren't my priority when in the first place, I can put everything I worked hard for in the trash in a second because I want you to continue your dreams?"

Stupid tears. What the hell? Just hell. Can't they just leave our relationship alone and let us be happy for a while?

"I'm willing to go back in the Philippines for you! I'm willing to let myself be buried in pain and guilt and tears just for you! Because you know what? I don't want your efforts to turn into nothing! I want you to shine even without me beside you! You are my star! And seeing your light fading will kill me! Can't yo---"

"The hell with my dreams!!!" He shouted that made me shut my mouth, I stepped backward. I am not ready to see this side of him.

"I don't care about my dreams! You're all I care about since the day I fell in love with you! I will never ever be a star without you!" He inhaled some air, "B-because you, you are the light. A star will never shine without its light." A tear fell from his eye, "So please, please. Don't do that again, because I'm going to die if you will."

I hugged him so tight and kept on whispering, "I love you." so many times that I lost count.

I didn't know that that's the way he thinks about it, I thought I wasn't important to him. I thought I was just a girl that he wants to be labeled as his girlfriend.

"I love you." I held his face with my two hands, "Gosh. I'm sorry." I gave him a peck on the lips, "I'm sorry." He just nodded like a kid.

"I'm sorry, too. I misunderstood your decision, I should've asked you first why before acting like a jerk." He said.

"No! You're not a jerk, okay? And it's fine, the issue's over. Now, we're better."

"Better." He said as he nodded.

"We're stronger."

My eyes widened as I look behind him.

"Stronger." He pinched my nose.

"Now, breathe Oppa." He did what I said, "Don't scream, okay?" He nodded, "Breathe like a pregnant lady." I commanded while looking behind him. Geez. I want to scream, right now.

His eyebrows furrowed, "Why?" He wants to look what I'm looking at but I stopped him.

I stepped backwards and I pulled him with me then I slowly whispered, "There's a cockroach behind you."

He looked behind him and screamed, "Kyaaah!~"

The cockroach started flying and that made me scream too. I'm afraid of it too. I just forced myself not to scream earlier because Tao will be more scared.

"Kill it! Kill it, Crush! Kill it!" He screamed.

"I can't! I'm afraid of it too! Kyaaaaaah!" I screamed back, "Oppa!!!!!!!" I just hope the other members will hear us.

Oh my gosh, I'm sure that I'll faint once that cockroach touches me! We started running inside the room screaming!

Luckily, D.O Oppa entered the room, "What's wrong?"

It's not lucky. Geez. D.O. screamed when he saw the cockroach too! The three of us is running inside the room!

The door opened again, this time it's Sehun Oppa.

His eyes grew wide when he noticed the cockroach flying, "Kyaaaah~!!!" He screamed.

"Chen Chen Oppa!!!" I shouted.

Gosh. I hope he hears me. The cockroach doesn't stop flying. The four of us can't stop from screaming and running inside the room.

"Chen Chen Oppa!!"

Then our saviour came, Chen Chen Oppa entered the room, "Why--" He grabbed his slippers and killed the cockroach.

"Throw it away!" Tao screamed.

Chen Oppa just laughed. I let out a heavy sigh, the cockroach is gone. Thanks to Chen Chen Oppa. I was catching my breath, I looked at the three. They're doing the same too.

That was epic! Fudge. That cockroach was so moment killer, I hate it.

Chen Oppa came back still laughing, "You should've seen your faces!"

How can he be so happy, when the four of us almost had a heart attack?

That was a memorable night for me, except for the cockroach thing, okay? Despite the problems, we'll always be together.