Chapter 39

I'm in SM's building, currently on my way to our training room when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Mianhae." I bowed.

When I looked up, I saw that it was Jessica Eoni of SNSD. Omg. "Sorry, Eoni. I'm careless."

She just looked at me, wide eyed. I don't know why. But she's just staring at me.

"Omo. Crush, is that you?" She asked me.

I looked at her confused, "Yes, Eoni. It's me."

"What happened to you?" She looked at me from head to toe. "Have you seen yourself already? I mean, look at you." She pointed my face. "You look haggard."

Yep, I admit that. I do look haggard. With eyebags under my eyes and wounds in the right part of my face. I fell in a bad position. Earlier when I woke up, I'm having a hard time to stand and walk. "It's not too much, Eoni. Don't worry about me." I smiled at her.

She doesn't look convinced. She pouted and pulled me into the nearest stairs so we can sit. "Tell me what happened?" She asked and held my hand.

I took a deep breath and decided to edit some parts of the story, "I'm on my way home last night when I decided to buy something in the convenience store. I didn't notice that there's a fast car coming, good thing Cindy Eoni was there to save me."

She hit my arm, "Aww." I said while caressing my arm.

"Don't do that again, okay? Next time you have to look first before you cross the street. Ara?"

I nodded, "Arasseo, Eoni."

She did something with her phone and she placed it on her ear, "Hello?... Yoong, can you please bring my bag to me?.. Ne... I'm sitting in the stairs nearest to the training rooms... Arasseo.. I'll wait for you.. Bye."

So she talked to Yoona Eoni. Can I leave already? I still have a training to attend to. I'll be scolded again. Ugh.

I looked at Jessica Eoni. She's really pretty. I'm lucky because I can be this close to her. She has an angel-like voice.

I was woken up from my reverie when Eoni touched and stared at my arm.

"Look at these!" Then she noticed my right leg. "Why are you wasting your smooth skin? You've got pretty legs, you should take care of this! Don't let these legs be bruised or wounded again because if you do, I'll hate you."

"Sorry, Eoni." I said.

"Sica Eoni, here's your-- Oh, Crushelle!" Yoona Eoni came.

I turned to her, and again she was shocked with how I look. Do I look like a zombie? Or an alien instead? Why do they have this same expression right after they see my face?

"Hi, Eoni." I greeted.

"Uh, H-Hi. What happened to your face?" She asked.

"Just a small accident last night, Eoni." I said.

"You should've been more careful!" Yoona Eoni said.

"That's what I told her earlier, Yoong." Jessica Eoni said while searching something in her bag.

Awww. It feels good to have a lot of Eoni to take care of me... and to scold me too.

"Here, take this." Jessica Eoni stated while handing me something.

"What's this, Eoni?" I asked.

It looks like a lip balm but when I opened it, it smelled like sweet strawberry. A lotion, maybe?

"That's a cream. You should put some in your bruises and also to your wounds so it won't turn into a scar." She took something out of her bag, it looks like a big lip balm because it's circle but it doesn't look the same, this one's elegant. "While this, you should wash your face with this after you take a bath in the morning and before you sleep. Don't worry, it's effective." She smiled.