Chapter 59

"We just want you to know that the three of you will debut three months from now."

Huh?

"This is Kang JaeHyun, he will be your manager."

"You will be under the girl band named 3cks."

"If you'll just look through it, that's the acronym of your names."

"3 because you're 3."

"C for Crushelle."

"K for KaeJi."

"S for Shui Fei."

"What?!" I asked.

SM's director looked at me like there's an alien beside me, then it striked me. What the hell did you just do, Crush? Don't ruin this, please?

"Sorry, sir. I'm just shocked, you should've at least warned me. He he." I laughed awkwardly and gave him a peace sign.

We're here in the director's office with Cindy Eoni, KaeJi Eoni, our Manager Oppa (that's what the director said), director-nim and few staff. They called us out of our training to tell us this. Oh my gosh, this is too much to process.

The director chuckled, "You're really a special girl."

"Thank you, sir."

"Well, I hope you got everything I said." He smiled at us, "Your manager will take you to your own practice room."

We bowed, thanked and bid our goodbye to director-nim. When we went out of his office, our Manager Oppa started walking. I looked at Cindy and KaeJi Eoni, they just shrugged and decided to follow him.

We stopped in front of a white door and 'Manager Oppa' opened it, "Come in." He said smiling.

Have I told you that he's handsome? He has a perfect set of white teeth, chinky eyes, pointed nose, and everything. He doesn't look like he's strict, he actually looks nice though.

We entered the room, my eyes widened. It's our practice room! Yehet~ Our own practice room. I went near the mirrors and touched it.

"What are you doing, Crush?" Cindy Eoni asked with her eyes wide like I'm doing something weird.

I even heard KaeJi Eoni chuckle, I looked at them smilingly.

"W-What?" I asked almost laughing, "I just want to make sure if it's real."

"It's real." Manager Oppa said, "Let me introduce myself to you better." He said smiling, "I'm Kang JaeHyun, and I'll be your manager. I hope we can treat each other as family."

"Why not?" KaeJi Eoni said.

"So family?" Oppa asked.

"Family." Cindy Eoni answered.

Oppa offered us a group hug and we gladly accepted it. Looks like my showbiz life is going to be fun!

"Who wants pizza? How about shopping?" Oppa moved his eyebrows up and down.

"Waeyo. Oppa? Are you going to treat us?" KaeJi Eoni joked.

"Why not?"

"Yay!!!!" I exclaimed, "Oppa's going to treat us!" I said repeatedly while running in circles inside our training room.

Oh my gosh. I'm getting more excited. I didn't know that my hard work will pay off this soon. I'm going to tell Mom, Auntie, Maxie and Tao as soon as I get home.

This is going to be excitiiiing!!

--

"Is that what you want? What's your size?" Oppa pointed the shoes that I'm holding.