Chapter 46

I gently opened my eyes, and looked around.

Where am I?

White walls. White ceilings. White curtains. White blanket. White bed. White pillow. I can smell the scent of alcohol. No doubt, I'm in the hospital.

Why am I here?

How did I get here?

I tried to remember everything that happened, but I can't. My mind is blank. It feels like I slept for years. My eyes are still heavy. My throat is dry. I am hungry. Very hungry, indeed.

I watched the door slowly open, then I saw Cindy Eoni coming from the outside with plastic bags in both hands. She noticed that I'm awake.

"Oh my gosh. You're awake! Thank God." She said while running towards me then she hugged me. "Do you need anything? Do you want something?"

She pulled away from the hug then I spoke, "W....W-Water."

She hurriedly poured some water to the glass and gave it to me, I drank it all up. Uhh. It feels so refreshing. It's like drinking water after walking a mile in the middle of the dessert.

"You must be hungry." Eoni said and I nodded. She smiled at me and took some of the foods in the plastic bags she was holding earlier.

"Why am I here, Eoni?"

"You fainted when you entered the training room."

"How long have I been sleeping, Eoni?" I asked out of curiosity.

She stopped preparing food and stared at me, "Four days." Then she started preparing again.

What the hell? Four days? How does that suppose to happen?

"We almost thought that you won't wake up. The doctor said that you fainted due to lack of sleep and too much hunger."

Lack of sleep. Too much hunger. I should've known better. What's happening to me? I shouldn't have done that.

Eoni gave me a plate full of nutritious foods, literally full. "Tell me, Crushelle, are you really trying to kill yourself? Why did you tell Auntie Anne that you ate dinner the night before you fainted even if you didn't?"

Oh my gosh. I forgot about her, she's probably worried. "Where's Auntie?"

"She's in Jeju. She actually doesn't want to go because of your situation, but I told her that you'll be mad if she won't come and I also told her that I'm here to take care of you."

"Kamsahamnida, Eoni."

She just patted my head and smiled at me, "That's fine. Just eat there, okay? I'll just go to the doctor and tell him that you're awake."

I nodded at her then she left the room. I started eating, looks like I'll have two rounds of food today.

I saw my phone on the table beside my bed, I checked if there's any text message but there's none.

When Eoni came back, I'm already finished eating.

"He said that you can go home by tomorrow. He also said that you should avoid sleeping late and skipping meals."

"Eoni." I called.

"Why?"

I bit my lip before speaking, "Does Tao know that I'm in the hospital?"

She didn't speak for a while, "Yes."

"Did he visit me?"

"No."

"Not even once?" I asked and Eoni shook her head.

Fudge. He knows but he didn't even text me? He didn't even visit me. Geez. Now I know that I'm really a no one to him.

And it's hurting me again.

--

Today, I'm discharged in the hospital. We're on our way to our house.

"Eoni, you can just drop me home then go home afterwards, okay?"

"Are you sure that you'll be okay alone?" She asked.

"Yes. Don't worry, I know how to cook."

When the taxi reached our house, I told Eoni that she doesn't need to go out either. I hopped out of the cab then off it went.

When I entered the house...

Fudge.

What is he doing here?