Chapter 35

"So how's your training, dongsaeng?" She smiled at me.

I'm still not used to it. Hearing her call me 'dongsaeng' is a great pleasure. I still can't believe that I'm already close to this Eoni.

"I'm fine, Eoni. It's kind of hard for me when I was just starting, but now it feels good. It feels like, I'm just a step away from my dream." I said.

"I'm happy that you're having fun. Are you having a hard time with something?" She asked.

I'm still star strucked at her. Can you believe it? BoA just excused me from training and is now drinking coffee with me in a coffee shop near SM's building?

"Hmmm. It's not that I'm having a hard time, Eoni, it's just that I'm not so good at reaching very high notes."

Her eyebrows furrowed, "How did that happen? Your voice is great, how come you can't reach very high notes?"

I sipped my coffee and shrugged, "I'm easily running out of breath whenever I hit high notes, Eoni."

She patted my shoulder. Oh my. If I'm still 'Crushelle: the fangirl' I would probably scream right now. "That's fine." She said. "Just do the inhale and exhale. And you should always practice at home, okay?" I nodded, she stood up and said "Kaja. You're having special treatments, you should be training at this moment."

I just stood up laughingly and walked beside her, "You're the one who excused me, Eoni."

She glanced at me, "Shut up. I just want to make it up to you because you've been training for 3 months already and I haven't visited you even once."

"Awww. My Eoni is so sweet." I teased.

Yup, you read it right. I've been training for 3 months already, and the voice instructors told me that hitting high notes is my only problem.

When I got back to the training room, they're on break already. That means I was gone for 45 minutes, and that's a great help because my back hurts already.

I walked towards Cindy Eoni, "Eoni." I called.

"Oh! You're here already?" She said as she turned to me.

"Yeah, BoA Eoni missed me a lot." I joked.

I felt my phone vibrate continuously so I suppose it's a call, I took it out and checked who's calling me.

Tao Oppa Calling.....

I answered it immediately.

"Oppa." I greeted.

[Come here in our practice room. We're on break so let's eat here with the members.]

"Uhh. Oppa,"

[What?]

"Can I bring Cindy Eoni with me?" I asked. He didn't talk for a while that's why I think it's not fine with him, "But it's fine if you don't--"

[Sure, why not?]

I was about to say something again but all I can hear from the line are Toot. Toot. Toot. He ended the call. Why did he do that? He didn't even bother saying 'bye'.

"What's with the sad face, Crush?" Cindy Eoni asked.

I cheered myself up and smiled at her, "Oppa invited us to eat in their practice room. Kaja." I grabbed my bag and pulled her.

--

"Annyeong haseyo." We greeted.

The members looked at us, and smiled. Yay! I want to dance EuReuRong right now! The way they smile, fudge. It forces me to scream, but I keep on controlling myself. Gosh, those teeth. I used to stare at those teeth for almost two years of my life.