Chapter 29

"What? I, I don't understand." I said confused.

As in? Why would SM give me my own audition day? I don't think I'm that good enough for it.

"I don't know. Maybe because they already realized that they shouldn't let you go." He said while lying on the couch with his head on my lap.

Aish. Did he come here just to do this? Ugh. Thank God that I love you Huang Zi Tao. I gently run my fingers through his hair.

"Why did you color it blonde?" I asked him full of curiosity.

He looked me in the eyes, "Didn't you like it?"

I chuckled a bit. "I love everything about you." I said pinching his nose.

We stayed like that for a while. Him lying in the couch with his head on my lap, me running my fingers through his hair while watching tv.

"Do you really want to be a trainee?" He asked out of nowhere. I looked at him, "Why?"

He looked back on the tv. "Nothing. I just want to know."

His hair is soft, really. I'm afraid it'll be damaged if he'll change its color easily.

"I want to. Don't you want me to be a trainee?" I asked him.

"It's fine with me if you're happy with it." He blushingly said.

"You're being cheesy again, Oppa. Ireona, I'll cook our food." I said.

He stood up and asked, "What are you going to cook?"

Is he serious? "You'll really eat here?" I asked.

He grinned. "Of course, I missed the food you cook."

Yep, you read it right. Food. After I visited their dorm, they asked me to cook food again. That's why I cooked for them twice. I don't know why. Maybe they liked how it tastes.

We went to the kitchen. "Just sit there, Oppa."

"But I want to help." He said.

I boringly looked at him, "You know how to cook, Oppa?"

He awkwardly smiled. "No."

Psh. "Just stay there and watch me, Oppa." I smiled at him.

While I was cooking, he asked me a lot of questions especially about my family. I told him that I have 2 younger brothers and everything.

When I was finished cooking I presented it on the table. I sat in front of him, but I forgot that he's Huang Zi Tao so he stood up and sat beside me. Stubborn Huang Zi Tao.

I watched him as he eat it, I want to know his reaction. I hate it. When it comes to him, it feels like everything that I do will never be good enough.

He looked at me and it seems like he didn't like the taste. I bit my lip. "I'll just order food." I said as I stood up. "Why?" He asked.

"Looks like it didn't taste good." I pouted.

He pulled me and made me sit again. "It's great."

I didn't speak. He's just saying that because he doesn't want me to feel sad. I heard him sigh.

"It's delicious, I'm telling you. I was just kidding." He touched the corner of my lips and formed it into a smile. "Smile now, Crush. Jebal?" He did some aegyo.

I smiled. "Ya~ Stop doing that! It's not cute." I chuckled.

"At least, I can make you smile." He winked.

My face blushed. "Just eat, Oppa." And then I looked away.

We started eating. We talked a few. He offered to wash the dishes but I didn't let him. There's no way I'm going to let a Huang Zi Tao wash the dishes. He's too hot to be a dishwasher. Oh my.

We're just sitting on the couch again with his hand on my waist and my head resting on his shoulder. I want to ask him if what we are, but I'm too scared to know his answer. I'm afraid to be hurt. I'm afraid to feel the pain. I'm afraid that he'll leave me because he's done. But I'm much more afraid to know that it's just me who loves him.

But I decided not to care, I was the one who pushed myself into this situation. So in the end, it'll be me who did the mistake.

I love him.

I love this Peacock Oppa.

I love this Shower Panda.

I love this Childish Oppa.

I love this AB Style.

I love this Kung-fu Panda.

I love this Tao of EXO.

I love Huang Zi Tao.

--

"The audition will be on the day after tomorrow, so get ready, huh?" He said while messing my hair.

"I will. Are you going to watch me?" I asked.

It's already 6:42 pm. And I told him to go home, because they have a schedule later.

He just nodded. "You better prepare okay? I'll cheer for you." He kissed my cheek. "I'll go ahead, goodnight. Don't forget to drink your milk." He said then he walked away.

Omo. I ran after him and hugged him from the back. "How did you know that I won't be able to sleep without drinking milk?"

He turned around and chuckled. He held my face with his two hands and moved his face closer to mine. "I have my ways. I have to go ahead. Goodnight." He said that before he kissed the tip of my nose and off he went.

I went back to the house and texted him.

[To: Tao Oppa

Text me when once you get home, Oppa.]

I know we're not just friends now, it's something more than that. I let out a heavy sigh. I'm getting nervous for the audition. If it's just for me, it means I'm the only one to perform. Who's going to watch me? What kind of audition will I do? Why did I have my own audition day? I thought I was rejected?

Ugh. Whatever happens I'll just do my best and enjoy life.