Chapter 13

Ahhh! So this is Incheon's air? It feels good to see smoke coming out when you're breathing. I pinched my cheeks.

Ouch! I am not dreaming!

I hailed for a cab. I told the driver Auntie Anne's place. I can't stop myself from smiling. It's just too hard to believe that I'm in South Korea. The big buildings, the coffee shops, the ice cream parlors and everything. I want to get out of the cab because of excitement, but I realized that I can't. I have to drop my luggage off at Auntie Anne's place first and I forgot that I am not yet familiar to the place.

It's really cold here right now, good thing I am wearing my coat. When we reached Auntie Anne's place, I paid the driver for my fare. Being able to speak basic Korean is really a big advantage.

I knocked on the door but then I realized that there was an intercom. I laughed at myself and clicked it.

"Auntie Anne!" I called.

After few minutes, she opened the door. "Omo. Crush, is that you?" She said shocked.

"Auntie~ Don't act like it's your first time to see me, we always do video chat. You know?"

"Come in." She kissed my cheek and slightly hugged me. She helped me with my luggage. I really missed Auntie Anne. Nothing changed with her, except for the fact that she looks younger.

I was amazed when we entered her house. Everything is black, white and gray. It didn't look lifeless. Her television set is bigger than our television set in the Philippines, not too bigger though.

The couch is cozy, there are black shelves, gray center table and all of the furnitures are daebak~

My mind was brought back to the Earth when she hugged me tight.

"Oh my gosh. You've grown. You're already taller than me." She stated.

"Auntie, I missed you so much." I hugged her back.

"Do you want to see your room?" She asked.

What? My room? "Omo, Auntie. I have a room?"

She nodded. She pulled me and lead me to the second door. "This will be your room." She pointed. "Go get your luggage and fix your things. I know you're tired, take some sleep it's only 3:28 am. This door is my room, knock if you need something. I have work later at 6 am, I want to get more sleep. There's food in the fridge, don't be shy to eat. Feel at home." She winked while entering her room.

I pulled my luggage to my room. I was jaw dropped, jaw locked, shocked and eyes wide open like D.O. Oppa when I opened the door.

My room is painted blue, which is my favorite color. I looked around. There are EXO posters posted on the walls. I saw my bed, it's blue too. I looked around for more. My closet is color black with a big EXO logo on it. When I say big, as in BIG. It almost covered my closet.

The best part of my room? There's one corner that really shocked me. There's a beautiful table, where I can put anything I want beside it is a human sized Tao standee!!

Omo. I think that everything is planned. Everything is prepared even before. I sat on my bed. Aww. It feels comfortable. Looks like I will be having a nap first before fixing my things.

Wait!

I fished my phone from my bag and turned it on. There are texts from Mom and I replied saying that I'm already here safe and sound. Sadly, there are no text from Tao. There are no calls either. Maybe he's busy. Yup, he's just busy. He's a Superstar after all.

I composed a message for him.

[To: Tao Oppa

Joeun Achimimnida Oppa]

I slept after sending it.

I just hope that he'll reply. I hope he still remembers me. I hope we'll see each other soon.