Chapter 48

"Everyone deserves second chance, but no one deserves to be hurt the second time around." I gulped. "I don't want to be hurt, Tao. What you did was too much. Did you know that I almost died when we were in Hangang?"

I saw shock in his face and then tears, it continued flowing from his eyes, "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean i-it."

Gosh. Why is it so hard to see him like this? "I know. No one would want that to happen. But I don't think that this is the right time."

"I-I'll explain everything to you, just please give me another chance." The way his voice sounds, it makes me feel guilty.

Should I give him another chance? Will I be able to feel pain again? Fudge. I used to believe that in love, there should be no fear. Right.

I took a deep breath and wiped my tears, "Why should I give you another chance?"

He stiffened for a while then he looked at me straightly in the eyes, "Because I love you. Trust me, what I'm feeling right now is love. Whenever I look at you, everything is in slow motion. Whenever I touch you, there's this ticklish electricity that I'm feeling. Whenever we're together, sparks fly everywhere around us. Whenever I hug you," He pulled me closer, closer that our nose almost touched. "My heart is pounding so fast. And everytime I kiss you," He gently kissed me. "I can't breathe. Everything seems so easy when I'm with you. Please, just give me a second chance." I can feel the sincerity in his voice while I can see it in his eyes.

Fudge. This feels are killing me softly. The butterflies, they're dancing in my stomach again. My knees, the jelly feeling is coming back.

I smiled at him and shook my head, I wanted to say 'No.' but my heart and mind wanted to say the opposite. Tears, again. They're streaming down again, but this time, it's not because of pain.

"H-Hey, why are you crying?" He gently wiped my tears away from my face.

I slowly hugged him back, "Tears of joy." I stopped for a while, "Don't waste this last chance, okay? Because next time you hurt me, I'm going to punch you right in the face."

He pulled away from the hug. He's wide eyed and then he blinked twice. No, thrice. Uhh. Why does he look so good even if his eyes are puffy?

"Are you serious?" He asked in disbelief.

I looked at him poker face, "Do I look like I'm kidding?"

He lifted me up and spinned me around while shouting in rejoice.

"Ya! Put me down!" I'm getting dizzy. Geez. I just got out of the hospital.

He put me down and hugged me again, "Sorry." He chuckled a bit, "Thank you. Thank you. You don't know how happy I am right now."

"Yes, I don't." He pouted when I said that.

Fudge. Can't he just be a little normal for his age? Duh, Crushelle. You know that you just can't resist him. Ugh.

"Stop it, Tao. I'm not your Hyungs, don't do aegyos on me. Trust me, it won't work."

He pouted more and I just can't help but groan in disbelief. Can't he stop being cute? Geez.

"Ugh. I want to sleep, Oppa. Let me have a rest, please?"

He smiled like a kid in the amusement park for the first time then pulled me inside my room, "Fine. Let's sleep."

What can we expect from EXO-M's maknae? Fudge it.

We lied there on my bed, in each other's arms. It feels like home. It feels like reaching to your destination after being lost for years. This guy is already a piece of me.

Then we both fell asleep..

--

"I broke up with you not because of Kirstin. She's just a friend of mine. I broke up with you because I thought I wasn't the right guy for you. You love me so much, I feel so guilty. I thought I was no good for you. I can't even take you out to eat in a restaurant." He explained.

"But why are you with her in the SM's building?" I asked.

"Lee Soo Man seonsaeng-nim and the both of us together with our managers talked about the issue that we are dating. We explained to them that we're not, and they told us that they'll be the one to talk to the media. That picture doesn't show the whole story, she just want to taste the noodles I ordered but people misunderstood it, that's why they ended up thinking that she's feeding me."

We're in the living room eating cookies, and explaining to each other. We slept for four hours, gosh. I really had a good sleep. I looked at him like I-am-not-going-to-believe-that-lie. He threw a little cookie on me.

"Ya! I'm telling the truth here!" He exclaimed.

Whatever. I'm jealous about that Kirstin! And you can't blame me, you compared me to her!, "But you hugged her!" I shouted.

"That was just a friendly hug! I'm not like you!"

Eh? "What's about me this time?"

As far as I can remember, I never did something wrong to him. I remained loyal. Lol.

"You let yourself be carried by other guys aside me!"

What the heck! Is it still an issue? Can't he just move on about that?

"I was injured that time!"

He looked at me irritated, "You could've called me instead!"

"But we were on the rocks that time!"

"I don't care! The boyfriend should be the first one to rescue!"

Argh! I hardly closed my eyes. I salute Kris Oppa and Suho Oppa because of their patience in taking care of this childish panda.

"You saw us! You can just get me from him!"

He looked away. See? He can no longer think of excuses, "You can just tell me that you were jealous." I said.

"Fine! I was jealous!"

I smiled at him. See? I told you, he'll never win against me. This guy? If he can just tie me in his waist, he already did. Just to make sure that other guys won't come near me.

I moved closer to him and kissed his cheek, "Yie~~ My panda is jealous~~" I said in a sing-song voice.

"Psh. If you won't stop teasing me, I'll go to Kirstin and leave you here."

I moved away, "Go! No one's stopping you." I took my phone and dialed MinHyuk's number. He's just watching me.

This is going to be exciting. I grinned at him.

*Riing. Ri--*

[Yoboseyo?]

"Yo MinHyuk!" I greeted.

I saw Tao's eyes widened and his jaw clenched. I just sticked my tongue out.

[Why did you call?]

"I'm just thinking if you can come over to--"

I couldn't finish what I was saying because Tao Oppa took my phone away from me and ended the call.

I was about to laugh at him when he sealed my lips with his and whispered, "You're mine. Just mine."

If that's what I get from making him jealous then I'll do it everytime. Lol.