Chapter 50

"Crushelle, kindly look to the left." The photographer said.

I looked to my left, and did some poses. While Eoni is on my side posing too. I didn't know that having a photoshoot will be this hard, I thought that all you have to do is look at the camera and smile.

She keeps on capturing every move that we do, it's awkward. Really. Because it's my first time doing this. Earlier, I asked Eoni why she's familiar with this and she told me that she was a Chinese Ulzzang and she used to pose some pictures for different clothing lines in China.

"Crushelle, give me your most natural smile." Photographer Eoni said.

Geez. I'm having a hard time doing that because it's really awkward with the cameras and everyone looking at me. I tried my best to do it.

"I need more natural than that, please."

Ugh. I bit my lip. Fudge Crushelle, don't waste this chance just because of awkwardness.

"You can do this, Crushelle. Ignore the weird feeling." Eoni cheered.

I let out a heavy sigh, and closed my eyes. Hwaiting Crush!

And when I opened my eyes, I saw Tao Oppa standing beside Photographer Eoni. He smiled and winked at me, I smiled back.

"That's it, Crushelle! Keep it up!" I saw Photographer Eoni smiled at me. "The natural blush is the best, is it because of someone?" She teased.

I just did my poses and smiled at the camera, I just wish I'm not really blushing right now. That would be embarrassing.

"Next clothes!" Photographer Eoni shouted.

We went to our dressing room, and changed clothes. Retouched some make-up too. JiRae Eoni, my make-up artist, went outside and she said that I should go out too. I told her to give me a minute then I'll follow her. I was about to leave the dressing room when Tao Oppa entered.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

He shouldn't be here, someone might notice us. No one should discover our relationship or else, we're doomed.

"You're so gorgeous." He said.

I want to talk back but just before I can talk back, he kissed me on my lips. Short kiss. Just short. Geez Crush, why do you sound like you're disappointed? No! I'm not.

I erased the lipstick marks on his lips, "Stubborn Panda."

He chuckled and hugged me, "I just missed you, baby."

I just smiled at him, "Aish. You have a flight to Taiwan today, right? You should leave now, EXO's waiting."

He kissed me again, this time it's longer. This guy is driving me insane.

When he pulled away, "Happy birthday. I hope I can be with you the whole day and take you out, but I can't."

I started to remove the lipstick marks again, "It's alright. We can always celebrate next time."

"I'm going to miss you." He pouted.

I touched the corner of his lips and lifted it up to form a smile, "I'm going to miss you more. You should go now, don't forget to call me, huh?"

He nodded and fixed himself, "I love you."

"I love you too." I told him then he hugged me one last time and left.

I looked at the mirror. Gosh, my lipstick's gone. Good thing, I know how to apply some. When I went out, they're about to start. I went to my position and smiled.

"That smile is all I'm waiting for."

I giggled a bit and continued smiling, I'm wearing a black skirt and a skyblue blouse partnered with black stilleto. It was simple but it is elegant.

"Cindy place your hands in your waists, like this." Then she turned to me, "Way to go, Crush. You're doing it right."

It feels good hearing compliments from her. You know how hard this is, I'm not familiar with this kind of crowd.

"Next clothes." She announced.

I walked back to my dressing room, and saw a bouquet of flowers on the table. Geez. I took the card from it and started to read it.

Dear baby,

Happy birthday! I know I've been greeting you repeatedly since last night, I just want to make it up to you because I'm flying to Taiwan with EXO and stay there for two days. I'll miss you, baby. I love you so much!

Love,

Stubborn Panda

Can't he stop being sweet? I remembered that I won't see him for two days. If I can just fly there with him.

I changed my clothes, this time I'm wearing a navy pants, fitted black sleeveless shirt that will only reach the half of my body, can you get it? Argh. I'm not that good at describing things, and camouflage hoodie. Seriously? Do I have to look like a soldier? I looked in the mirror, and took a picture of me.

"Woah. You're so pretty, Crush." Eoni said as walk near her.

She's stunning, she's wearing a policewoman's uniform. But this one is sexy. It was made to see Eoni's curves.

"Let's do this girls!" Photographer Eoni said.

We went to our places and did our job. She told us that we have to be fierce and everything, based on what we are wearing.

--

"Let's call it a day, everyone."

Woooh. My face hurts. I'm tired of smiling and everything. I wish Tao was here. Geez. I'm missing him already. I went to the dressing room and changed. I took a lot of selcas first before removing my make-up, I don't usually put this kind of thing on my face. But I know that I have to get used to it soon.

I looked at my watch, I can still make it. I thanked everyone and went out of the building. I hope I'll be on time.

Geez. I looked up the stage. I'm on time. I can't believe that I made it.