Chapter 30

My heart is beating fast. Faster than you can ever thought. I feel like vomiting everything I ate for breakfast. Auntie said goodluck to me, and told me that she'll pray for me.

Oh God, please give me enough strength to audition today.

Tao called earlier just to say that I don't have to be nervous and all I have to do is to be myself. Yep, he was sweet. I smiled when I remember what happened the last day. We were like lovers. If we can just be.

I'm on my way to Cheongdamdeong where SM Entertainment's building is located. Fudge.

When I already reached my destination, the guard let me in that's why I headed to the lobby. The girl on duty told me to go to the room where I auditioned before.

I'm wearing my best clothes, I want to look presentable and lovely in front of the judges. I want them to know that I improved than the last time we met.

I'm doing my inhale exhale inhale exhale thingy. My internal organs are having a party inside me. Jumping, tumbling, running, dancing and everything inside of me.

Oh my. I can feel my heart racing faster and faster with every step I'm taking. My hands are trembling. Shocks.

I stopped in front of the door. Go on Crushelle, you can do this okay? Hwaiting!

I took a very very very deep breath then I opened the door.

"Annyeong Haseyo." I greeted and bowed 90 degrees.

That was the first thing I did when I opened the door. Gosh. Being alone is harder than being with someone.

O.O

I am shocked to see who are inside of the room. Fudge. I should've prepared better. If I only knew this would happen.

I think my heart already jumped out of my chest, I got goosebumps, and shivers started to run from my back.

Super Junior, Girls' Generation, TVXQ, F(x), SHINee, EXO, BoA and their managers are here. Who would've thought that they can be together even if it's not SMTOWN's tour concert. The room looked too small for us. To think that Lee Soo Man and other producers are also here. They are all smiling at me.

Fudge. Floor swallow me right now.

"Should we move to a larger room?" Lee Soo Man suggested.

"I think we have to." BoA Eoni said smilingly.

They started to leave the room. The hell. Am I really here? Is it really happening? Oh my. I don't think I can make it to the larger room.

Someone pulled me, and when I saw who is it, "Oppa."

"You're definitely not dreaming, Crush." He said.

Eh?, "How did you know that I am thinking about that?" I curiously asked.

Can he read minds? Is he a fortune teller? Omo. I didn't know that he already changed his super power.

"It's written all over your face. I told you, just be yourself. I was worried a while ago. You looked like you were about to faint because of nervousness." He scolded.

Is it that obvious? Well, who wouldn't be nervous when almost the whole SMTOWN is right in front of you? I'm so nervous when I'm with EXO, so it's very impossible if I won't get nervous in front of SMTOWN and Lee Soo Man.

"Did you eat your breakfast?" He asked.

"Ne. But I wasn't able to eat a lot because of too much nervousness." I honestly answered.

He stopped walking for a while but immediately continued. "Why did you do that? There's a possibility that you'll faint! You have to take care of your health, Crush."