Chapter 67

"Yoboseyo?" I sleepily said.

Isn't it too early to receive a call? Fudge. We got home at 3 am. Ugh. And now I'm receiving calls at 8 am? It's our free day today and I just want to sleep all day.

[Crush, let's go shopping today!] Ugh. So it's BoA Eoni again.

"I want to sleep more, Eoni." I pouted.

[Get up! I'll treat you, promise. I'll fetch you there at your dorm after an hour, okay?]

Before I can protest she ended the call already. Ya~ I seriously want to sleep more.

I got out of my bed and started doing my morning routines. I chose a very stylish dress, I have to look good or else I'll end up looking like Eoni's personal assistant.

"You're off to somewhere?" Cindy Eoni asked while eating her cereals.

She loves cereals, and that's what she eats every breakfast. I took something edible out of the fridge and sat in front of her.

"Yeah, BoA Eoni wants to go shopping. Where's Kz Eoni?"

"She's still sleeping, and I think she'll just sleep the whole day." She kidded.

"How about you, Eoni? Do you have plans for today?"

She stopped for a while, "I don't have any, but I'll think about it."

I nodded my head and continued eating. After few minutes, I heard BoA Eoni's car horn.

I grabbed my things, "Eoni, I have to go." and kissed her cheek.

"Arasseo, say hi to Eoni for me and be home before midnight, okay?"

"Now, you sound like my Mom." I said before I went out of our dorm, I even heard her laugh.

I hopped inside BoA Eoni's car, she's not with her driver today so it's just us inside. We drove our way to the mall.

"Let's buy a same dress! That one!" Eoni pointed the purple dress.

We're already here in one of the shops, we already bought a lot of shoes and clothes.

"Arasseo. I'll get the black one with the same design."

We went to the fitting room, to try the dresses.

"Oh my gosh! We look like twins!" BoA Eoni exclaimed, "We're going to buy this, okay?"

I just smiled at her, she's like a kid. Sometimes, I'm wondering how can a legend act like this? Then I realized, they're humans too.

I went back to the fitting room to remove the dress and to wear my clothes again.

"Where d'you want to eat?" Eoni asked.

"Uhm. Anywhere, Eoni." I smiled at her.

She smiled at me and pulled me inside of one of the popular restaurants in Seoul. We sat in one of the vacant tables and ordered.

"I heard you two broke up." She said while waiting for our food.

I looked at her and fainted a smile, "Yeah."

"Why?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"He.. He cheated." Fudge it. Everything's still fresh to me.

I felt a pang of pain in my heart and fudge, can we just stop talking about him? It hurts to tell them that Tao has been a jerk. I don't want them to think about him like that.

Don't ask me why I still care for him. I still love him and it's not that easy to get over with.

"Did you let him explain?"

I shook my head, "He's been cold to me for the past 2 weeks, and he told me that he did. A month and half ago." I looked away, "I'm so stupid not to notice."

"Did he really admit it?"

"Eoni, let's stop talking about this please?"

She nodded. We talked about something else until our food arrived.

--

"Are you sure you don't want me to wait for you here?" Eoni asked.

"No need, Eoni. I just forgot something in our practice room, I'll just take a cab from here."

"Okay. I'll go ahead." She smiled then she drove away.

I went inside the SM building and headed to our practice room. I forgot my dancing shoes here. I'm so forgetful. Ugh.

I started searching for my shoes. Where did I put it? Hmm. Ah! Behind the couch. I looked behind the couch and yeah, it's there.

I turned off the lights and went out, I passed by room no. 3 and saw that the lights are on because the door is slightly open.

Eh? It's 11:34 already, how come there's still someone training?

Maybe someone left the lights on. I should turn it off.

I went inside, and found them.. kissing. And it f*cking hurts.