Chapter 58

"Where's your passport?" He asked.

I pointed my bag, "In there."

Today, we'll be flying to Beijing for the world tour. It's my first time going to China so I hope it'll be fine. I'm looking forward to it even if I know that after the world tour we will fly back to Seoul then the next day to Jakarta.

"Don't come near me, okay? I'm better off alone." I said and he just pouted at me.

"Why?"

"No one outside SMent should know our relationship. You know that. There's a lot of cameras around us, it's better to be careful."

We're inside EXO's car. Yep, Soo Man seonsaeng-nim told me to ride here. Who am I to protest, right? I'm the only SM Rookie who will be performing in the world tour, that means it's just me and my phone. But I know Eonis and Oppas won't let me be out of place.

"Is it hot in Beijing, Oppa?"

Luhan Oppa smiled at me, "Kind of."

Oh. I'm missing the hotness in the Philippines. In Seoul it has always been cold, even in summer. They told me that it was hot but for me it's still cold. If it was hot for them what's the temperature in the Philippines? Super hot? Aish. Stop thinking, Crush! It'll make you want to go home.

When we reached the airport we already checked in and waited in the boarding area. I saw my Eonis and Oppas there, also the staff. I sat somewhere far from them, I should know my place. I'm just a rookie and they are stars, I have to know my limitations.

An SM staff who's in charge of taking pictures of them, started doing her job. We will be using SM's own plane, they're thrifty, I know. They even let Sehun-ssi ride an economy class.

A lot of people are taking pictures of them, I'm happy to look at them. How can they act normal in front of the cameras? Yeah, maybe they are already used to it.

"Annyeong haseyo." A girl approached me, she looks like 16 I think.

"Ah. Annyeong haseyo." I greeted back.

She looks sweet and a bit shy. Ah~ Kyeopta. It makes me want to pinch her cheek.

"Y-You're Crushelle, right? I'm your fan, can I have an autograph?"

Omo! I have a fan already? Gosh, my heart's melting like an ice cream.

"Really? But I haven't done anything yet, how did you like me?" I asked smiling widely.

"I don't care, Eoni. I trust you. I know that you'll shine like SNSD."

Aww. This girl, I'll always remember her.

"Thank you. Where do I sign?" I said while slightly pinching her cheek, "You can sit beside me, and don't be shy to ask questions."

She sat beside me and handed me a pink notebook, "Here, Eoni."

I took the notebook from her, "What's your name?"

"I'm Lee Ha Seong, Eoni." She smiled, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure." I said while writing on the notebook.

"Where are you from Eoni? Your name doesn't sound like American, Chinese, Korean or Japanese."

"I'm a Filipino, dongsaeng." I smiled.

I wrote:

Lee Ha Seong,

Annyeong! Thank you for the support, I will never ever forget you. Saranghae!

Then I signed it, after that I gave it back to her. I fished my phone from my handbag, "Let's take a selca." I offered.