Chapter 43

Play a sad song you know. When I was doing this chapter, I am listening to My Turn to Cry (both versions) over and over again. If the last chapter hurts, then I don't think you'll be wanting to read this.

---

"Oppa." I tried my best to smile at Chen who opened the backdoor for me.

He gently hugged me and patted my back, "We're here, okay?" He let go of the hug and assisted me to the living room where I found the other members.

"I told you to tell her not to watch the news Suho." Luhan said.

"I didn't know that they'll be dismissed early, and I did tell her. I was just too late." Suho defended himself.

I smiled bitterly, "It's no one's fault." I said with a small voice.

They all turned to me, sadness is visible to their faces. Ugh. What's with the atmosphere? It feels like somebody died. Silence covered us. Afraid to say something wrong, maybe?

"Where are the others?" It's just Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan and Chen who are here.

"They bought something outside including Tao." Baekhyun is kind of hesitating to say his name.

I nodded my head, "Do you know about this?"

They just looked at each other, "No. We're shocked to see the news too. He's not saying anything related to this kind of stuff." Chen explained.

Then the front door opened, "We're here!" I heard Chanyeol shout.

Dug. Dug. Dug.

They're here.

He's here.

All the members greeted me as they see me sitting in the couch, but he stiffened for a moment when I looked at him directly.

"Guys, let's go to our room and leave them here so they can talk." Suho ordered.

What can we expect from EXO's leader? Still caring as ever.

As soon as the members entered their own rooms, he slowly sat in the couch. Far from me. He used to sit so close while wrapping his arms around my waists before. He's changing.

"What do you want? Is it that important that you came all the way here this late?" His voice was cold. I used to find his voice so sweet but why do I find it painful now?

I took a deep breath and looked at him straight in the eyes, "What's with you and Kirstin? I-Is it true?" My voice cracked.

He smirked at me, "Why do you have to know?"

No matter how I hate him, I'm still falling through those smirks. Ugh. Sexy Huang Zi Tao. Fudge. I curled my fists to calm myself, "I have the right to know. I'm y-your g-girlfriend."

I am your girlfriend.

Until the next few words made my world fall apart...

"Not anymore." He blankly said.

I gasped and closed my eyes hardly as I can, "So you really want to end t-this?"

I'm scared to know his answer, it'll be hard for me to accept every word he'll say.

Please say no.

Please.

"Yes."

I looked away. How can a simple yes shatter my heart into pieces? This pain is so annoying. I hate it.