Chapter 68 (Panda's number)

Didn't proofread. Bear with the typographical and grammatical errors. And I'm begging you to enjoy every word and play Avril Lavigne's song if I asked you to.

--

I didn't know it's possible to get hurt so much, so much that I just want to run to the rooftop and jump until I reach the ground with my skull broken swimming in my blood.

Fudge, Crush. Stop hurting yourself and look away, please. Help yourself. My eyes started to become watery. Oh gosh, don't cry.

I saw Tao's eyes widened when it met mine, he pushed her away. What are you thinking right now, baby? Does it make you happy? Why are you shocked?

I found myself stepping inside and slowly closed the door. I don't want to let this b*tch to know that I'm here. I gently went to their place with my fists curled.

"Why? Didn't you like how I kiss?" The oh-so-b*tch said.

Tao didn't speak, he was frozen to his place. I noticed that he became thinner. What happened to you, baby? Didn't I tell you to never skip meals?

"He--"

*Pak!*

I pulled her arm and slapped her. Hah! Good for you, cheap girl! I didn't know that I will ever experience this kind of unexplainable situation.

She glared at me. Hey sweety, where's the nice girl the world saw?

"Why? Didn't you like how I slap?" I said mimicking her.

"How dare you--" She was about to slap me when I slapped her again, twice harder than I did earlier.

You were wrong in choosing me to be your enemy.

"How dare you flirt with somebody's boyfriend?" I smirked, "I wasn't informed that the new hottest model of Korea is so desperate that it came to the point of whoring around."

My blood is boiling, I don't think I can control myself anymore. I just want to wring her neck, but I don't want to be a criminal. I didn't know I dropped my shoes on the floor.

I looked at Tao, Hey baby, how does it feel? That there are two girls fighting over you? He must be happy, but I can't see any hint of emotion in his eyes.

"I am not flirting with him, he kissed me first!" She shouted.

I faked a laugh, "And you responded?" I shook my head, "What a low class b*tch."

I was shocked when she slapped me. Damn you, slut. I glared at her.

"You broke up already, so stop reacting like that!"

I gritted my teeth, This is going to be fun, fun, fun! I pulled her hair, "I just can't believe that he'll replace me over someone like you!" I pulled her hair with all my strength and she cried in pain.

I've been dying to do this. She started crying like a kid, "You're so brave when it comes to flirting, and now you're already crying like a baby."

I let go of her hair and turned around to talk to Tao, but before I can speak this piece of dirt grabbed my hair.

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

"I hate you to death, Crush. Go to hell!" She shouted.

Don't you dare call me with my nickname, we're not close, you leech! I grabbed her hair too.

"See you there, b*tch." I muttered as we fell on the floor still pulling each other's hair.

I saw Tao move his way to stop us but before he can do I shouted at him, "Don't get your ass involve here or else I'm going to cut every part of your body that I can cut!"