Chapter 32

"But how about the training fees, Auntie?"

I'm worried about it, it kind of costs a lot and I don't know where to get money for it. I mean, I don't want Dad to give me money for it.

People who are accepted during the auditions shouldn't be paying for training fees. Only those who wants to train under SM but failed during the auditions should. In my case, it's quite complicated. I failed the auditions but got another chance to have a special audition and is fortunately accepted so SM decided to just make me pay for the training fees because it would be unfair for the others who passed and for those who failed.

"We're not poor, Crush. You know that you can get cash for it in a snap." Auntie Anne said.

I let out a heavy sigh. Yeah right, but isn't it rude? I chose to audition, I didn't even tell them that I'm going to, then now I'll ask for money?

Auntie sat close to me and patted my shoulder, "Don't worry about it, okay? I already talked to your dad. Now, go to sleep and prepare for tomorrow."

I nodded and kissed her cheek, "Goodnight, Auntie."

Then I headed to my room. I'm still worried about it, training fees. I think I'm spending too much.

I laid my back on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and started to remember what happened today. It was a long day, wasn't it? If you're asking me what happened after the kiss, sorry. I can't answer that, I was speechless that my mind and soul traveled out of my body. All I can remember was, he said 'goodbye' and we'll eat lunch together.

He was like a drug injected to me and I can't get enough of him. But I'm also thinking of what would happen to the both of us now that we're together. What if people finds out? What if they won't like me for him? What if..... Ugh.

I forgot that I already promised myself that I will no longer live in the world of what ifs. It'll bring me down.

--

"Hi." A girl suddenly approached me.

I smiled at her. "Hello." I replied.

She's wearing training clothes, of course she is. We started to train about dancing earlier, it's kind of hard but I know that I can do it.

"I'm Cindy, Cindy Lim to be exact." She offered her hand.

She's pretty, no doubt. She's few inches taller than me, and she has a nice voice. You can notice it with the way she talk.

I gladly accepted it. "Crushelle Santiago." I saw shock on her face after hearing my name.

"What's your nationality?" She asked.

"I'm a Filipino, Eoni?" I said confusedly. I don't know if she's my Eoni or not, she looks like a girl around my age. It's better to be sure, right?

She chuckled, "Yeah, I'm your Eoni. I'm 21."

O.O

"Jinjja, Eoni? You look like 19." I stated.

She pinched my cheek, "Well, are you really a Filipino? You look like Chinese."

We're actually on break, our co-trainees are eating outside. We were training for about 4 or 5 hours already. Yeah, it's tiring.

"BoA Eoni said that I look like a Korean, while you Eoni told me I look like Chinese. You both are confusing me." I frankly said.

She just smiled at me, "You look both."

We just talked and talked. We talked about everything, from our favorite food to our embarrassing moment. She even asked me why I auditioned for SM, and I just told her that I'm chasing my dream.