Chapter 38

I felt the cold hard ground.

"What the hell was that, Crushelle?!" Cindy Eoni said.

Was it the bad feeling? Is it a warning? So this is what supposed to happen. I blinked. I almost died. I almost lost my life.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?!" Eoni stood up and pulled me up too.

She pushed me right before the car hit me. We fell to the ground. I looked at her, she has a little scratch. Then I started to feel myself, my right arm hurts. I looked at it, it's turning into violet. Gosh, a bruise.

"Look at you!" She touched my cheek and showed her hand to me after doing it. "Your cheek is bleeding! What's wrong with you?" She asked.

I just looked at her, I don't know what to say. I can't say anything. Everything is too much today.

We almost broke up, I almost died.

Cindy Eoni stared at me for a while, and then assisted me to their house which is just few blocks away.

Maybe she gave up waiting for me to answer. I'm too shocked to utter any word.

When we entered her house, she guided me to the couch then I sat.

"Stay here." She commanded.

I remembered she lives alone. Her parents are in China, she just moved here because of training.

When she came back, she's already holding a first aid kit on her hand and a glass of water on the other.

"Drink this." She ordered like a boss.

I started to drink the water. She started to heal her own wound then turned to me after.

"Why are you crying?" She asked as she wiped something from my face.

I didn't notice that a tear escaped from my eye. I didn't speak. I don't want her to know about it.

"Shhh." She hushed as she hug me. "Uljimayo. Eoni is here, okay?" She stroked her hand in my back.

I don't know what's happening with me, all I know is I started to cry again. Ugh. Why can't they stop?

--

When I'm already calm, she started to heal my wounds and scratches.

"Aw!" The hell. It hurts.

"Tsk." She stared at me irritated. "This is your fault. What happened? Why don't you speak? I thought you went to EXO's dorm."

This is your fault.

This is your fault.

This is your fault.

"I'm sorry. This is my fault." I started sobbing for the nth time. "T-This is my fault. I'm sorry. I assumed. S-Sorry. S-Sorry."

I didn't know this pain would tear me into pieces.

I didn't know that the pain will be this soon.

I didn't know it would surprise me this much.

She held my hand and squeezed it. "Tell me what happened. I'm all ears."

I wiped my tears and took a very very deep breath before speaking, "It's our 100th day today and we went to Hangang after eating at their dorm. We greeted each other and he even said that he was sorry because we can't go out together, I told him it was fine." I hardly closed my eyes, "I told him that I love him," Fudge. Can't my tears stop? "and he said sorry and that he doesn't love me yet."

"It hurts me a lot, Eoni." I hugged her tight. "Sorry, I assumed."

"Don't worry, Crush. It'll be fine, okay?" She smiled at me. "At least he said 'yet', it means he's in the process of getting there." She reassured.

Cindy Eoni is right. Oh my. Thank God that I have Cindy Eoni, if she wasn't here I don't know what to do. If she wasn't there earlier, I'm probably dead right now.

"Thank you, Eoni." I flashed a smile.

She pinched my cheek, "That's good. The Crushelle I know is always smiling and not crying, okay?" I nodded.

"You should sleep here, ara?" Eoni offered.

I stood up, "Aniyo, Eoni. I'm going home."

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Are you sure?" I nodded, "I'm going to take you home."

Yep, maybe she should take me home. I'm still not in the right mind.

--

"Go inside, ara? You might catch a cold. And it's late, are you going to train tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yes, Eoni. Take care. Kamsahamnida." I said before she started to walk away.

When I entered the house, Auntie is already asleep. I went directly to my room and took a short shower.

I also noticed scratches and a little bruise in my right leg, I'm wearing a skater skirt earlier that's why.

I am lying on my bed when Growl played. Someone's calling..

Suho Oppa Calling....

"Yoboseyo?"

[Crush. Tao's already here. He came 30 minutes ago.]

"Arasseo, Oppa. Kamsahamnida."

Thank God, he's safe.

[What happened? When he came, he was quiet. He didn't talk to anyone and went straightly to their room. Did you two fight?]

I sighed. "Just a little fight, Oppa. Don't worry, I'll fix it soon. Mian for disturbing you. Goodnight Oppa."

[Uhm. Goodnight.]

The line went dead.

Why does everything hurts?

My head.

My body.

My arm.

My cheek.

My... Heart.

I just want to have enough space to think things over. I also want him to realize if I'm important to him or not.