Chapter 45

"Crushelle, you should eat your food!" Cindy Eoni scolded.

I boringly looked at her, "I am not hungry, Eoni."

It's been 7 days since we broke up, and everything in my life started to be a mess. I'm not eating anything because I think I'll just vomit it all out. I can't sleep every night, I'm just crying and crying.

I haven't seen him since that night, and I think it's better. I focused my mind in the training so I won't think of it. But I always fail about it, no matter how hard I try to ignore the pain it keeps on coming back.

I trained very hard because I want to prove him that I'm not just no one. I was really hurt when he compared me with that Kirstin. If I only knew that that would happen, I could've trained harder than I did.

Geez. The tears are coming, I have to stop it so they won't notice.

"But you have to eat! Look at yourself! You look devastated, he's not your life!"

I stared at her, "He's not my life, Eoni. He's my world. And don't worry, I'm fine and healthy. I already ate earlier. I'll get over this soon."

She hugged me, "How can I not worry about you? I don't want to see you like this."

I fainted a smile, "Thank you, Eoni."

--

"Our company boss offered us for a 2-weeks vacation in Jeju, and I decided not to go." Auntie stated.

I looked at her with disappointment, "Why? That's your chance to rest, Auntie. Don't waste it!"

We're here in the kitchen, she's cooking something for midnight snack. We'll watch the movie I downloaded yesterday, bonding time with each other.

You all know how busy both of us are. Our schedules won't click, but since it's her day-off tomorrow I invited her to watch a movie. We can't do it tomorrow because I have a training.

"You'll be alone here." She smiled at me. "You want some?"

"Nah, I'm full." I didn't eat for almost two weeks. "By the way, I don't want you to waste that vacation, okay? I want you to have a rest. I'm a big girl now, I can manage myself alone for two weeks." I raised my right hand.

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head.

"So are you going now?" I batted my eyelashes and she just laughed. "Ya~ Auntie! I really want you to go with them."

"Fine, I'm going." She finally said.

"Pinky promise?" I raised my pinky.

"Pinky promise." She connected her pinky with my pinky finger.

We smiled with each other, and then we went to the living room to watch the movie. It was a romantic-comedy movie, a Thai movie entitled 'Crazy Little Thing called Love' starring Mario Maurer and Baifern Pimchanok.

Do you know it too? Have you watched it? The movie is really popular because of the story. I saw it online when I was searching for a good movie last night, then I downloaded it without thinking twice.

--

The movie ended at 3:43 am. It was really good trust me. Looks like I'm moving on with Tao because of Mario Maurer, he's so handsome, as in. I want to fly to Thailand and marry him. Geez.

I kind of forgot my problems when I'm watching it. It's full of love, hope and faith. I just wished that Tao and I will have the same ending with Nam and Shone. After years apart, they still ended up together.

Ugh. Crush, what are you thinking? Stop hoping for that. He doesn't love or like you either. Just accept the fudging truth that it's over between the two of you.

After the movie, Auntie went directly to her room and slept. While I went to the bathroom and took a bath. Our training will start at 5 am today that's why.

When I already fixed myself, I went off.

--

I'm currently in the lobby, I just entered the building. I am walking my way to the training room when I saw that Tao is walking across my way.. with Kirstin.

So they ended up together. I smiled bitterly then I flashed a real smile, he should see that I'm doing fine. I don't want him to see how he affects me.

"Annyeong haseyo." I bowed and smiled at them then continued walking.

I looked at my watch and saw that it's just 4:46 am. I still have a lot of time. I change directions and went to the comfort room.

And there I burst into tears.

Why does it fucking hurts so much?

Why are they together?

This early?

Here in SM's building?

Isn't it too soon?

Are they that excited to be together?

Is it why he broke up with me without giving me a reasonable reason?

Bullshit.

I could've been better.

I could've known better.

I hate it.

I hate this pain.

Cindy Eoni shouldn't have saved me before.

I should've died that night.

--

When I'm already calm, I went out of the cubicle and fixed myself in the mirror. I was a bit shaking when I entered the training room, with all the pain I'm feeling who wouldn't shake?

I feel tired already, I can feel the hunger that I didn't feel for almost two weeks.

"Crush!" Cindy Eoni approached, she's with Ella.

I smiled at them, then...

Everything went black.