Chapter 52

My heart is racing fast as I take every step to Room number 4. I mean, why should I be there? Alone? I don't know what's with me but I am really nervous. Fudge.

The room was dark when I entered, it's my first time being here. That's why I don't know where the light switch is.

*Bang!*

I turned around. Oh my. The door closed! Ah!!!! I don't want to be here anymore! I want to go home, I want to go home! I walked towards it and tried to open the door, but I can't open it. Omo!

I want to cry, really. I tried opening it again but nothing happened. I heard someone chuckle. Omo! I'm not alone in here!

"W-Who are you?" I managed to ask even if I'm going to faint because of being scared.

I didn't hear anything in return. I want to cry. I don't want to be here anymore. I can't see anything, it's very dark in here. There's no source of light because the door is closed.

I'm in the verge of crying when I heard something, a guitar. The music is familiar..... Lucky. Geez. Acoustic version of Lucky, but there's also a piano playing. What the hell is this? This version is slower, and more romantic.

"Ohhh... Yeah... Oh yeah~" Where does that sound came from? Is there anyone with me here?

Fudge. I want to go home so bad.

"Gateun narae ttaeeonasseo"

That voice. That's Tao's voice. He's here? He's in Taiwan, right? Oh my gosh. Someone held my hand and danced waltz with me.

"Saengil Chukkae." He whispered.

With that voice, I already know who he is. Suho Oppa. I smiled even though I know that he won't see me because of darkness.

"Thank you, Suho Oppa."

"Gateun eoneoro mareul haeso"

"How did you know that it was me?" He chuckled a bit.

I rolled my eyes, "Duh. I'm your fan, I know every little thing. Even if I can only see your hands, I can tell who's who."

"Cham haenguniya, cham dahaengiya"

He took his hands off me and left me there, I was about to speak when someone held my hand. This one's softer and smoother than Suho Oppa's. No doubt, it's Baekhyun Oppa.

"Kkaeb song Oppa?"

I heard him laugh. Geez. He turned me around, and spoke.

"Sesange dangyeonhan geon eopseo."

"Belated happy birthday, Crush." He greeted.

Fudge. I never thought that the 12 guys of my life will be this close to me. I never thought that this kind of situation will ever come.

"Kamsahamnida Oppa."

"Gwaenchanheun oseul ibeossdeon nal"

Just like Suho Oppa did, he let go of my hand and left me in the middle of nowhere. I tried to at least see a little of where I am despite the darkness, but I failed. Then I felt someone in front of me move, and held my hand and waist to dance waltz.

He hummed Lucky as we dance, that time I had a clue who he was. I touched his face for a while, then boom! I am right.

"Geureohge neorul mannassdeon geon, Lucky."

"Chen Chen Oppa."

He started singing along with Tao. I don't know if that was a record or not, but it makes my heart melt like chocolate.