Chapter 28

"Let's take a selca." He offered, I don't know if it is an offer because it feels like an order.

Well, what can we expect from him? We've known him as EXO's selca king, right?

He pulled me closer and placed his phone in front of us. I started to pose with a smile, but I was shocked when I felt his lips in my cheek then I heard the shutter. We already took the picture but he's still not removing his lips from my cheek.

Fudge. How can I get over with this feels? The butterflies are tumbling and running and flying and roaming and everything.

Good thing I am sitting because if I'm not, I'll probably in my knees.

He moved away and laughed. "You're red, Crush!" And then he laughed again.

"Ya!" I started hitting him.

"What?!" He laughingly asked. I just glared at him. Gosh. What should I do with this guy?

He pulled me into a hug again, "I was just kidding. Mian."

I looked at him. Oh my gosh. "I'm not mad, Oppa. I just don't know how to hide my feels." I chuckled. I'm being a bipolar. If you don't want to be a bipolar, don't come near this guy.

He checked our picture in his phone with his arms still around my waists. Yup, this guy is freaking sweet. "It looked good." He said.

And yes, it really looked good. We're like a sweet couple. A very very sweet couple. I saw him click 'Settings' and set our picture as his wallpaper. Gee~ This guy. I didn't know he can be this sweet. Before, I thought that he'll be cold with girls because his face is full of toughness. Too manly, but I know deep inside he thinks like a kid. Who would've thought that this manly and sweet guy beside me is very afraid of ghosts?

"Ya~ Let's take a selca in your phone too." He said.

"Let me get it first." I stood up and went to my room.

And when I came back he said, "What took you so long?" He is pouting right now, if I can just take a picture of him and show it to you I already did.

"Psh. It didn't take me one minute to get back." I sticked out my tongue.

He didn't say anything, instead he pulled me again beside him. He loves pulling me. "This time you're the one who should kiss me, okay?" He instructed while I nodded. He positioned my phone so we can be seen in the picture.

"Hana. Dul. Set." He counted.

Fudge.

Damn.

What the hell.

When I'm about to kiss him in his cheek, he turned to me that's why I ended up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kissing him on the lips.

That was my first kiss. :(

It's gone.

Ottoke?

I looked away and sat on the other couch. I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do either. Am I going to be mad? Or just be happy because it was Tao? But it doesn't mean that I'm just a fangirl, I should be easy-to-get.

I felt him sit beside me. "Are you mad?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and turned to him, "No. Just shocked." I told him. "Don't do that again next time, Oppa."

"I was just kidding. I didn't know that you were about to kiss me. Mian." He apologized.

"Uhm. It's fine. I just hope it won't happen again." I said smiling. I decided to look at the picture, and I am happy that it turned out well. But yes, the kiss was captured.

"It's great." He said while I just smiled at him. He stopped for a while, looks like he forgot to say something. "I was here to tell you that.."

"That what, Oppa?"

"SM wants you to audition again. This time, it'll just be you. No lines, no other auditionees. Just your own audition day."