Chapter 10

*Bzzzt! Bzzzt!*

I looked at my phone and started to read the text message.

[From: Tao Oppa
We're on our way to KBS for Kiss the Radio with Ryeowook Hyung. What are you doing?]

OmO?

Is this real?

I looked at the text again and decided not to reply. Maybe he's just wrong send. Why would he send me this kind of text message?

Well, it's not like I don't want him doing this. It's just that, I'm still confused.

Of all fangirls, why me? There's a lot prettier than me, and that's for sure.

At night, I can't stop myself from thinking about my situation.

I'm thinking if I should decline his next call, but that will surely make me a b*tch. Sorry for the foul word. I just can't think of an appropriate word for it.

Who am I going to kid? It's Huang Zi Tao! Tao of EXO. I'm willing to kill just to be with him, before. He's the love of my life and I'm sure a lot of my co-fangirls are dying just to be me.

But when I'm thinking everything behind us, it just don't fit.

I don't want to hope for something, that's why I want this to stop now.

I don't want to get hurt because of the false hopes. What if he's just trying to be friendly? What if he's just thankful for Lock, his son?

I am contented in being a fangirl.

But I do admit it, too. I want something more than that. Who wouldn't? He's my dream.

*Bzzzt! Bzzzt!*

[From: Tao Oppa
Yah~ Are you busy, Crush?]

Gosh!

How lucky can I be?

How many times do I have to put in mind that I am lucky?

Should I just let this chance with him go?

Or should I just enjoy it while it lasts and be thankful that it happened if ever I'll be hurt?

Really, Crush?

Ahhhh!!! Ottoke?

Ugh. Just go with the flow, that's the best for now. Let the waves take you where you deserve.

[To: Tao Oppa
I'm not busy, Oppa. Sorry for the late reply. Really? I'll be hoping for an English Subbed video tomorrow. Haha. I hope baekhundred will upload one.]

If you'll ask about Maxie, we're still not fine. Mom said I should give her time and space to think about everything.

Anyway, I only have two weeks to stay here in the Philippines. Christmas and New Year came. We spent it here in our house :) I went to Maxie's house but I left as soon as I handed Auntie my gifts. My papers are fixed already. My flight will be after 14 days.

I still can't believe it. I'm just dreaming of visiting Seoul 3 weeks before and now, it'll come true.

Actually, I'm deciding if I should really go or not. I'm thinking about Mom and Dad and my siblings too. I'll miss them. I haven't been away from them for too long. This will be the first time.

*Bzzzt! Bzzzt!*

[From: Tao Oppa
Facetime, ara?]

Facetime?

Why do we have to videocall?

I went in front of the mirror, fixed my hair, stared for a while and checked if I look fine.

I accepted the videocall.

His face is the first thing I saw. My heart went Dug! Dug! Dug! again. I think this will be permanent everytime I see his face.

He's still in their car based on his background.

"Oppa."

[Long time no see.] He smiled sexily.

Arghh.

Here we go again and again.

Sexy Huang Zi Tao!

"Ne. Long time no see Oppa." I smiled back.

[What are you doing?]

"I'm actually talking to you, Oppa."

[Ehe~ Really, Crush? Was that even a joke?]

Ah, Jinjja?

"Yah~ That's the truth Oppa."

I heard someone said 'Who are you talking to, Tao?'. I know it's LuHan Oppa.

Tao Oppa looked at his side, and answered 'Crush'.

Not long enough, I can also see Luhan ,Oppa's face too. Still handsome.

[Annyeong, Crush!] LuHan Oppa greeted.

"Annyeong, Oppa."

[Have you seen my Weibo display picture?]

"Ne Oppa. Kamsahamnida Oppa. I feel fluttered. And I also wen. crazy when I saw that."

He laughed foqt a while. [I wanted to put your name there so I can thank you, but I don't want you to get bashed.] LuHan Oppa smiled.

"Kwaenchana Oppa. Seeing you using it is enough, already."

[Ah Jinjayo?--] Luhan Oppa stopped when Tao Oppa faked a cough. [Thank you again, Crush. Someone wanted to talk to you longer.] He looked at Tao Oppa and smiled teasingly. While Tao Oppa looked irritated.

Ne Oppa, I really wish that Tao Oppa and I thinks about the same thing.

[We're here. I'll call you soon.]

"You don't have to, Oppa. I know that you're busy." I smiled. "Please tell EXO Oppas that I'm really happy to see them use my gifts. And also tell Ryeowook Oppa that I love his voice."

[I will. Call you later.]

"I told you, Oppa. You don't have to."

He started to look really irritated.

[Tsk. I'll call you. Jalga.]

And he ended the videocall.

Ugh. Really the hardheaded Huang Zi Tao.

*Tok! Tok*

I was woken up from my thoughts when I heard someone knock on my door.

I opened it and saw Umma standing right in front of it.

"What is it Mom?"

"Maxie is downstairs."

Maxie is downstairs.

o.O

O.o

o.o

O.O

"M-Maxie?"

"Yes, Maxie. Do you have any other friend named Maxie?" She asked.

"I'll be downstairs, Mom. I'll turn my laptop off, first."

"Alright."

What is she doing here?

I hope she's not mad anymore.

I turned my laptop off and went downstairs.

I saw her sitting on one of the couches.

"Maxie."

She looked at me and her face brightened up. She stood up and hugged me.

"Sorry." She muttered. "I know I was being childish but I understand it now."

"So that means it's find with you now?"

She nodded. "Yes, if that'll make you happy then go for it."

I'm happy that everything is alright now. Maxie is already cool with it. There's nothing to worry.

I can't wait to say 'Hello, Seoul'.