Chapter 6

[Now Playing: Let out the Beast - EXO M]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Kan show queren piao zai shou

Ugh. What was that?

I opened my eyes and realized. Oh my gosh! It's morning already?

Buyao huang buyao mang paidul xiang li zou

I looked at my side table and saw Tao's phone ringing. I answered it quickly.

"Hello?"

[Crush.] It's him. Again. I greeted him 'good morning'. [Good morning. Meet me at Cafè Amorè later. It's a coffee shop near our hotel, okay?]

"Alright. What time are we going to meet?"

[Uhm. 9:30 am, I think.]

I looked at the clock near my bed. It says 7:16 am. I still have a lot of time to prepare.

"Alright."

[I'll hang up already. I just called to tell you about later.]

"Okay, thank you." The line went dead.

It's true. Everything's true. I'm not dreaming. Oh my gosh. What good thing did I do to deserve this kind of blessing? Every fangirl is dreaming to experience this kind of blessing I have right now. Being able of attending their concert is enough for me, really. This? This is too much.

I'm afraid of what can happen after this. Life is unfair. I have accepted that, so it's impossible that nothing negative will come up soon.

Argh!

Crushelle, why can't you just be thankful? Huh? All you ever wanted was to meet them right? You should be happy this is happening.

Ugh. Yeah. Be happy and thankful that this is really happening. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I stood up and did my morning routines.

--

An hour after, I'm already finished fixing myself. I am wearing my Wolf 88 shirt, and of course, it says 'Tao' in front.

I went downstairs and was about to leave when......

"Where are you going, Missy?"

I turned around and saw my Mom seriously looking at me.

You're in trouble, Crushelle. C'mon, think!

"Uhm. I'll be out for today, Mom."

Dug! Dug! Dug!

Here we go again, heartbeats. Steady, okay?

"This early?" She asked.

"Yes, Mom. It's Christmas vacation. I want to have time with myself." I smiled.

Duh? Crushelle, duh? What was that? That was so lame.

She looked at me again, this time suspiciously. She's not buying it.

Argh. "I'm going to buy something to wear for Christmas, Mom."

That's all I have in my mind. I can't think clearly.

It's Mom we're talking about. Ugh.

"Alright." She said.

Finally!

"Don't worry, I'll go home as soon as I'm done." I gave her my warmest smile.

"Take care, okay?" She said.