Chapter 18

"It's cold. Why are you here?" He said.

I looked at his face, still handsome as ever. He is wearing a hoodie that will surely hide his face. For safety, of course. "I want some fresh air, Oppa."

There are two kinds of safety. First, because of media, fans and sasaengs. Second, because of make-up.

"And you found it here?" He asked.

I looked at the view. "Yep, this place is the best for relaxation. Especially in times that you want to have a clear mind. How about you, Oppa? Why are you here?"

He didn't speak for a moment. "I just want to remind myself that I'm still a normal person." Then, he looked at me.

We fell silent. I didn't know that he's also thinking about that. With what he said, it feels like he's really tired. I decided to break the ice. "Is it hard?" I asked curiously.

"What's hard?"

"Being a Kpop Idol?" I cleared.

"Hmm. Yes, it's hard. Waking up very early, sleeping very late. Travelling from China to Korea. Rehearsals. TV guestings. Radio guestings. Different photoshoots. Not being able to rest." He stopped for a while. "But when I think of our fans who never stopped supporting us," His face lit up. "the tiredness fades away. Knowing that they fell in line for a very long time, being very thrifty just to save money for our concert ticket, patiently waiting just to see us and everything. It melts my heart. "

So that's what they think about us. Does the other 11 think the same way?

"Thank you, Crush." He said.

I looked at him questioning myself why he thanked me, "For what, Oppa?" I asked.

"For everything. I can't thank our fans one by one, that's why I'm starting with you. At least, I had the chance to thank one."

I stared at him. I didn't know that this handsome man can look more handsome. That sparkly eyes, that not so pointed nose, that cute cheekbones and that sexy lips. "Are you wearing any make up?" I asked.

He consciously held his hoodie and hid his face. "Why? Didn't I look good?"

I chuckled. "No! You're handsome, actually. I'm just thinking if it's because of make-up or not. But with the way you reacted, I knew you're not wearing any. And I can proudly defend that you're not just depending on make-up."

"I heard you auditioned?" He changed the topic.

"Ah! Yeah, did Suho Oppa told you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he told us right after he came home." He explained.

"And what did he say about me?" I am really curious about it.

"He said that you were good and that you even danced Growl."

"Oh, yeah. I'm really nervous earlier. To think that Lee Soo Man is in front of me, watching my every move."

"Did he speak?" He asked.

I was cofused with what he asked. "He didn't. Why?" I looked at him strangely.

Shock was shown in his face, then he looked at me. "Jinjja? There are rumors spreading about him talking in every audition."

Huh? "Then, what is it, Oppa?"

"They said that if he didn't utter any word, it means he likes you." He smiled breathtakingly.

Huh?

"Did he speak when you auditioned?" I asked him. I really don't believe in rumors, well except for rumors about EXO.

"He didn't."

"Omo. What about the other members?"

"I haven't asked them yet." He stated.

"Then, I don't want to believe in it. I don't want to set my hopes too high, Oppa."

"I can't blame you about that. Just trust in yourself." He smiled. Fudge, those dimples.

Silence covered us. Not an awkward one, but a relaxing one instead. My heart is jumping right now, just by having him beside me. Sitting under the night sky that is full of stars. And then I heard him hum their song First Snow. This guy.

"Lay Hyung!"

Someone called him. Yep, it's Lay. I'm talking to Lay Oppa. We looked at the person who came.

Fudge. It's him, the guy who left me hanging for one week. Tao.

Really. Why does it have to be him? Of all members, why him?