Chapter 47

What is he doing here?

I can see Tao standing in our living room. We're over but why is he here? How did he come in? I never remembered giving him a duplicate key. I closed the door while looking at him, "Why are you here?"

He turned to me, and tried to hug me but I stepped away. No. I'm not gonna let him break me again.

"I'm asking you. Why are you here?"

He held my face with his hands, "How are you? I'm worried."

I bitterly smiled and walked away from him. Worried? He's worried? When he's the reason why this is happening? No. I'm not gonna fall for that trap again.

"If you're not going to answer my question, you better go home. There's no Kirstin in this house." I am shaking.

Why is he here? When everything is falling apart? Why am I happy to see him here? Why is my heart breaking everytime he speaks?

"I'm here to fix everything." He said.

I turned to him, "Fix? Fix everything? There's nothing to fix because we're already over."

What the hell is he saying? He's the one who broke up with me! Why is he being like this?

"No! We're not yet over! We'll start again." He said while hugging me so tight like he haven't seen me for years. "I missed you. I almost died when I heard that you were brought in the hospital." His voice cracked. "G-God knows how I wanted to visit you, but I can't the reporters are everywhere. I-I should've b-been there by your side. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry."

Fudge. I wanted to cry. I'm trying to remove his hands from my waist but he's just too strong. I hate it. Why am I so weak?

"Stop this, Tao. You're the one who broke up. Maybe you're right, we'll never work it out." That's not what I wanted to say. I want us to be together again, but I'm afraid to get hurt again.

"I love you, Crushelle! I love you."

Fudge. No. Don't believe in him. "No."

"Saranghae." He started crying.

Oh my gosh. Why are you crying? I hate to see you crying, jerk. But sorry, you told me that you doesn't love me yet. "No. I won't believe you."

"Wo ai ni." He's sobbing.

Geez. Why are you making things so hard for me? I bit my lip, I don't want to cry. I'm so done doing that. I shook my head, "Stop k-kidding, Tao." My voice cracked.

"M-Mahal k-kita." He tightened his hug like he doesn't want to lose me. Like I'm going to run away from him once he pulls away.

Fudge. Tao. Tears. Tears for the hundredth time are streaming down my face again. Geez. Stop fooling me. Please.

"N-No." I sobbed. "You told me... You told me it's Kirstin that you like. Stop fooling me!!"

The pain I felt was too much. I can't afford to feel more pain. No, that'll kill me for sure. I removed his hands from my waists, "Go home. Please." I turned my back on him and was about to enter my room when he hugged me from the back still crying.

"J-Just one last chance, Crush. P-please."

It hurts to see him crying. It hurts to hear him cry. Those sobs. Before, I told myself that if ever I'll be Tao's girlfriend, I'll never let him cry. I turned around and held his face. I wiped his tears away, his eyes are red.

You're such a bitch, Crush. Your co-EXO stans would kill you for making their precious panda cry.

"Stop crying." I said while wiping the tears that doesn't stop falling from his eyes.

"A second chance. That's what I'm asking for, I'll try my best not to hurt you."

"Why can't you say that, you won't let me cry again?"

He inhaled, "Because we're in reality, Crush. And we're both not perfect, it'll be impossible to do that."

"Everyone deserves a second chance, but no one deserves to be hurt the second time around."