Epilogue

The door to forever.

--

"I love you." I said to him.

He moved closer and wrapped his arms on my waist, "I love you too."

His face went closer to mine.

Closer.

Closer.

Omo. He's going to kiss me---

"Crushelle!!"

Hmm. Ugh. We're almost there! Fudge. I hate it.

"Crushelle!!"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Mom glaring at me with her hands on her waist.

"What is it, Mom?" I asked, yawning.

I want to sleep more, please.

"Get up, now! You'll be late for your flight!" She shouted.

"Arasseo. I'm gonna fix myself."

It was just a dream.

I thought it was real.

I thought everything was real.

I got up and did my usual routines. I have to be at the airport and check in 3 hours before my flight. I'm going to miss everyone but yeah, it's time for me to leave.

--

"Take care of yourself, okay? Don't bother calling us when you're already tired and busy." Mom said almost tearing up.

"Crushelle, don't stress yourself and always pray." Dad reminded.

Aww. Why are they like this? It makes me want to stay here and forget about Korea.

"You don't have to call me, I'm fine just by seeing your pictures." Maxie hugged me and I hugged her back.

"We're going to miss you, Noona." My brothers said.

Oh my. I just want to go back to our house and stay there until forever. I frowned at them, "Stop this, it's not my first time being away with you, guys." I chuckled.

They chuckled too, we went inside the airport and bid goodbyes. I hugged each and everyone of them for one last time. It's going to be a long time again before I can bond with them.

I waited at the boarding area for a couple of hours then went inside the airplane. Ugh. My beloved Philippines, till we meet again.

After promoting our album and performing in different music shows, we've been busy as hell. As in no sleep. When we were done doing our promotions, we finally got our time to rest. JaeHyun Oppa told us that SM has no plans for us, yet. That's why I grabbed my chance to go back to the Philippines and bond with my family.

We went on a vacation in one of the best beaches in the Philippines with Maxie, Tao wanted to come but we both know that he can't. None of our fans should know about our relationship. Especially now that both of our careers is on a good state. We can't just ruin each other's life.

No one knew that I visited the Philippines, I want to have a time with my family without signing any autographs and taking a picture with anyone. I want my 1 week to be focused on my family, nothing more.

I know that everyone will know about this, soon. It was a bit selfish, but you can't blame me. It's the only time I can bond with them.

After 5 hours of flight, I finally arrived in Incheon Airport.

Ahh! I can smell Incheon's air. I also realized that I'm going back to being busy. When I got my luggage with me, I went to the arrival area and saw our driver Oppa waiting for me.

I waved at him, "Oppa!"

He ran towards my place and pulled my luggages to our car, "Welcome back."

"Kamsahamnida." I smiled at him and sat inside the car.

I typed a message for Tao:

[To: Panda

I'm already in Seoul, I missed you.]

--

SM Entertainment's new girl group, 3cks, is still on number 2 after 8 months. The 3 girls who came from different countries and grew with different cultures showed us that nationality and language is not important. Their song 'Magic' topped in most of the charts in Korea, China and Philippines, their fans are still waiting for their anticipating comeback.

This news welcomed me when I opened the tv. I'm happy with our success, super. Our sunbaes are always behind us, guiding us in every decision, giving us tips, and of course, loving us.

I'm happy on how everything turned out, we didn't expect it to be this big and this soon. Maybe this is what we really deserved.

Ships sailed, OTPs appeared. KL shippers, ElDy shippers and KNdy shippers. Of course, I know what they mean. I've been and am still a fangirl so I still know how the things worked with the fans.

I am shipped with my sunbaes too, should I say it? Ugh. I am shipped with Sehun Oppa, ElleHun is what our OTP is called. Our shippers are as tight as HunHan shippers are but let me clear this to you, I AM A HUNHAN SHIPPER AND NO ONE CAN BREAK THEM APART. NOT EVEN ME, I won't let myself.

Tao is often jealous with it but I told him not too, he's all that I want and all I need. We cleared things out, Sehun and I are friends. Best friends, nothing more.

Tao and I are being shipped too, under the name Towel couple. Haha. Yup, towel. It's cute, right? Our fans got tired of TaoElle so they ended up calling us the Towel Couple. Tao choked when he heard about it, I just laughed at him. It's cute for me that's why it's fine.

I woke up from my thoughts when the door of our dorm opened. I thought it was Cindy and Kz Eoni because they're currently in a radio show, but no, it's not them. It's Tao.

He sat next to me and hugged me so tight like we haven't seen each other for years when in fact it's just one and a half week.

"You missed me too?" I asked while playing with his hands.

He just nodded like a kid and mumbled, "So much."

Aww. My baby is so sweet. :"> We've been together for 10 months now but if we'll count the months right from the start when we were both young and we don't know what to do with our relationship, in short the on-and-off relationship, we're probably 1 year and 6 months, I think?

We became better persons since that day, we trust each other now more than we did before, we're listening to the both sides of the story before fighting so we can avoid false accusations and break ups.

He gave me a short kiss right on the lips, short but meaningful.

"I love you so much." He said before kissing me again.

"I love you too." I muttered between our kisses.

We may not have the best relationship, we may not be perfect, all I can say is that I'm happy and contented with my life now.

Yes, we still don't know if we'll end up together but I'm wrapping up our ending with a smile in my face because I know we will hold onto each other whatever happens. Our love's journey proved me that the both of us are stronger when we're together.

--End of Book 1--