Chapter 51

After their performances, I took their album out of my bag and fell in line. Geez. He looks so good when performing, those moves. Ugh. It feels like cheating.

When I was near him, my phone's camera is on standby. I took a lot of photos of him.

"Hi, Oppa." I want to scream right now, he's more handsome in close up.

He showed his white teeth, "Hi. What's your name?"

Fudge. Fudge. Fudge. He's asking for my name. He's asking for my name. Geez. What am I gonna do? Oh my. Mark Oppa.

"I'm Crushelle, Oppa." I don't know where I got the courage to speak.

"That's a cool name, but it was hard to spell." He chuckled a bit.

Fudge. He chuckled. Oh my gosh. I can't believe that he's talking to me right now. I want to take him home. Ugh. Stop it Crush!

"Y-Yeah. You can write anything if you're having a hard time spelling it." I shyly smiled at him.

He smiled back and signed my album. It's obvious that he's the cutest in their band. Omo.

"Can we take a selca, Oppa?" I asked.

Omo. I'm swallowing my pride here, okay? But if you were me, I know you would do the same thing.

"Sure." He nodded his head.

He stood up and leaned a little bit on the table then I felt him placed his arm on my shoulder. Yay! Then I clicked capture.

"Kamsahamnida, Oppa." I thanked and he just smiled at me.

I continued making the other members sign for my album too. They're nice and friendly. Well, all the celebrities are friendly because they have to take care of their image and everything.

When I got down of the stage my phone started to ring...

Tao Oppa Calling...

"Oppa." I said as I answer my phone.

[We landed already. Where are you? Why is it so noisy?]

"Uhm." I don't know if I should tell him the truth or not, I'm afraid this will lead to another problem.

[I'm asking you, where are you?] He's getting pissed.

Geez. Ottoke? Until I decided to tell him the truth, he's been open to me so I should be open to him too, "I'm at GOT7's fansigning event, Oppa."

I heard him sighed and then the line went dead. I closed my eyes, looked up at the sky and whispered, "I love you." With my phone still on my ear.

Here we go again. We just finished an obstacle and now, we're up for another. Can't we just be happy? Butterflies, rainbows and unicorns? Omo. That's Lay Oppa, right?

I sadly went home with different thoughts in my mind. I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't know if me going to GOT7's event was a bad idea.

My family left a voice message in my voice mail box. They greeted me happy birthday and they asked things like 'How are you?', 'How's Tao?' and such.

Actually they asked me about Tao first before asking about me. Geez. It feels like Tao is their relative while I'm not. They didn't know that we broke up, it's better for them not to know.

I checked my phone if there's any text from him, but I found none. Maybe he's disappointed.

I ate dinner first before taking a short shower then I cleaned the house. Auntie called too, she's still worried and I told her that she doesn't have to and just have fun being there.

The next day, our pictures we're released in SM Rookies' fanpage. I'm happy with how the people appreciated and complimented us. It feels good knowing that the people already loves you when you're not going to debut yet.

As for Tao, there's still no message. I made up my mind that I'll just talk to him when he comes back.

We trained a lot today, but I find everything so boring. Maybe because he's not here. Our voice trainer praised me because I'm getting better and better everyday. Fudge. That's a great news for me.

"Eoni, what happened between you and XiuMin Oppa?"

Cindy Eoni flashed a sad smile, "We can't be together, you know that."

"Why?"

She turned to me, "I'm Chinese."

I was about to say something when Ella went near us, "Crush." She called.

"Ne?"

"Trainer Eoni wants to meet you at room no. 4."

My eyebrows furrowed, "Arasseo. I'll go there now."

I stood up and started to walk my way to room no. 4.

Why do I have to go at Room number 4? What's with Room number 4?