Chapter 69

Didn't proofread. Bear with typos and grammatical errors. Enjoy every word of the LAST CHAPTER. T.T

--

My eyes are heavy, and I don't want to get up but I have to. We still have to record one song. I have to be professional enough to seperate my personal life with my work. I stood up and did my morning rituals.

Sehun Oppa left when I was calm, he made sure that I'm fine. He even made me take a medicine, to avoid fever. I'm so thankful that he was with me last night.

When I went out of my room, they're already eating in the kitchen. I smiled and joined them. They weren't speaking, they just sat there and looked at me like I grew another head.

Shock was written all over my face when they stood up and hugged me.

"I am fine." I mumbled.

"Of course, you are. You will be." Cindy Eoni pinched my cheeks.

Kz Eoni pulled away from the hug and went to the fridge. She gave me the chocolate ice cream, "Is it wrong to hug you?"

We just continued our day normally, that nothing is wrong. Which is a good thing. They didn't ask me anything about what happened. As you know, they're not insensitive with what I'm going through.

We rode a cab and made our way to SM's building. JaeHyun Oppa is not a driver, he's our manager so he's not obliged to drive for us wherever we go.

"Annyeong haseyo." We greeted everyone we passed by.

We directly headed to the recording studio so we can finish this as early as we can. Our music video is done, and there's only one thing left to do, that is to upload it on YouTube. But before we can do that we have to finish recording so they can release our album.

"We can finish this in one try." The staff said.

"What made you think of that?" Cindy Eoni asked.

"Because the three of you are all daebak." He gave us two thumbs up.

We just smiled at him and went inside to start.

-

It took us a couple of hours to finish recording a song. My fault. There's this part that has been hard for me, I couldn't reach the high note. It's a shame, and I think because of last night. After recording, my voice became husky. Ugh. I hate it.

I sighed. I didn't work hard enough, that's why.

"It's okay, Crush. You actually did great!" My Eonis cheered me up.

But I know I didn't. I gave them a small smile. Then I heard my phone rang. I looked for it in my bag and found that it was EXO's Manager Eoni who's calling.

My eyebrows furrowed, What happened? I thinked.

I answered the call immediately, "Yoboseyo? Eoni?"

[You should go here in the hospital. Ppali!]

Omo, "Why? What happened?"

My heart started pounding.

[Tao fainted. Please, come here as soon as possible.]

Oh my gosh!

Why the hell did he faint?

"I'll go there, wait for me." I said before I ended the call.

I stood up and gathered my things, "I'll go ahead, Eoni." I told Cindy Eoni.

"Where are you going?" Kz Eoni asked.

"Tao's in the hospital."

"Oh my. What happened?" Cindy Eoni's eyes widened.