ONE

~Jenna~

"Ha.ha. Very funny."

"What? It's true! He's the sexiest person I've ever seen." My best friend Cam said.

"He's the most powerful, cold person I can think of. How can you say he's sexy?!" My other best friend Trinity said.

"Yeah...well he has... an eight pack. Andddd, what if I'm his mate?" Cam inquired while smirking and rolling off of my bed. She sounded alarmingly love struck.

"How could you know that?! And no CAM! YOU CAN'T MATE WITH A MONSTER!" Trinity yelled. She moved over to the edge of the bed and looked down at Cam.

She just shrugged, got up, and grabbed her phone.

I rolled my eyes, laid back down, and looked up at my ceiling fan.

"How do you imagine your mate Jenna?" My head snapped up and I saw them both peering at me curiously.

"Umm, why do you ask?" I responded as I propped myself up with my elbows.

They both rolled their eyes. "You're the only one who doesn't talk about their mate. Trinity already found hers! He marked her two days after they met." Cam explained.

I rolled my eyes and watched my best friends argued with each other.

"I don't know. I just what him to love and take care of me." I said, catching them off guard. They both stopped talking and began to listen.

"I want him to take me away from this pack. And I want to live in... well... I don't know. Just where I have freedom and my own land. I would want to have pups with him. I want our kids to look like a perfect combination of us. I really can't wait to find him."

They both looked at me in awe. I groaned and laid back down.

"Sometimes I wonder if he's even looking for me. Then I wonder if he found me, would he reject me?"

"Oh honey, don't ever say that! He would never reject you. I'm mean, look at you! You're practically a fûcking angel!" Cam exclaimed.

I smiled and resumed staring at the fan.
"Yeah. Let's just hope he thinks I'm an angle."

"Don't you mean angel, and we already know his name starts with the letter 'D'." Cam said with a wink and a smirk.

I rolled my eyes."No. Not him."

"Whatever you say girl."

***

"What is the answer?" I whispered while nudging Cam.

She ignored me.

"Pst. Cam."

Nudge.

"Cam."

Nudge.

"Cam-"