FIVE

~Jenna~

Of course.

I just had to walk into a walk in closet.

Typical.

I rolled my eyes and looked around. One side was just filled with black suits. Under that, there were drawers surrounding the whole closet. On top of it were all different type of each color of button ups and different sorts of ties.

On the other side of the suits were just plan color shirts and jeans.

I grabbed one of his shirts and rummaged through the drawers and I found some basketball shorts.

I slipped those on and was about to walk out but Alcander opens the door and walked past me. He grabbed the same thing, but I quickly left because I didn't want to stay and watch but of course my wolf did.

Whore.

I wrapped my hair in a messy bun and sat on the bed.

The closet door open and he made his way towards me. He kneeled down, looking at me with those hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted. It was just my wolf was happy when we first saw you, and you didn't summit, and that made him angry. I'm sorry." His eyes held the truth and I sighed.

I stared at him and crossed my arms across my chest and stayed quite.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.
"Can I a least know your name?"

I waited for a minute then answered.
"Jenna."

"Jenna-"

"Jenna Knox. Third in commanders daughter."

He raised his eyebrows in surprised, because he didn't even ask me those questions but he kept going."Where you going to be the next commander?"

"No. My brother is. He was first born."

"Did you train with the others?"

"I trained with Dakota, Maddox, and my brother Anthony." He growled alittle when I said Dakotas and Maddox's name.

"What were they to you?" He growled.

I rolled my eyes."Just friends,mate." I growled.

He growled again and a hit of blue went to his eyes. "Don't." He warned.

I rolled my eyes again, and stood up. "I'm hungry where's the kitchen." I said while I walked towards the door.

I heard him get up and pulled me back and sparks flowed through my body, I shivered in delight.

"Don't ever roll you eyes again mate." He whispered husky and walked infront of me and lead me towards the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" He said while he rummaged through the refrigerator. I sat down on the stool and looked around.