FORTY-FOUR

~Alcander~

Just mate her again.

I growled at him while I was walking around my new grounds. I had Zelix with me while I told him to tell Helmer to be in charge for awhile.

I still can't believe he challenged me. I growled at that but I walked around till I made it to open field and howled loud. I waited for the people to come to the field.

Make sure everyone is here. I said to Zelix.

I already have most walking down there. They should be coming now. I'm getting the south side now.

Okay.

I waited with my arms crossed across my chest.

Mate her. She clearly want to because she marked us.

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!!

I felt myself breathing hard and I felt my arm drip blood. My claws came out and they were deep in my biceps.

I started to see my new pack members make their way towards the field and they all had their head hug low.

Do it.

Why all of sudden you want to?!  She was in her damn heat! She didn't know?!

I held back my growl and pushed him all the way in my mind.

He didn't get to answer me because I already blocked him out and started to make my new members stand in lines. Youngest to oldest. Male to female.

Is that all? I asked while I walked around the lines. They were somewhat small since my wolves killed some off when attacking.

Yes. I'm making my way back.

"Good afternoon. I do not want you calling me Alpha Alcander. Call me Alpha. That is all you get to call me. I set you all in this order and my beta and I are going to walk down each line and ask your old rank." I walked back to the front and pointed to each spot.

"The first is the warriors. Then the packs doctors. Then so on so forth. The end should be the omegas. Gender doesn't matter right now. Get yourself in order." I gave a low growl at the end and slowly they started to place them selves in order.

"What's going on?" Zelix said from my side. I watched how each would ask each other something and then hurry to run to another line.

"There're putting themselves in their old ranks."

"Oh."

After a good five minutes everyone was in order. Just like I expected, there was little warriors left and a little of pack doctors. There was more children here. They even had their own line. The women stood there behind the men, looking at their hands or at their children, who was staring at me with so much fear in their eyes.

"I'm going to walk to each line and slash your hands and make you part of my pack, while you can mind link me, my beta, my top warrior, and your...your Luna."