FORTY-TWO

~Helmer~

I couldn't stop smiling. I can't believe I found her. I finally found her.

Yeah, and how long was this? Years!? Years Helmer!! I can't believe we didn't give up. 

Shut up Nixon. You gave up a long ago. But I didn't. Now leave. I blocked him out, and I didn't know Jenna left the house but I couldn't help but keep staring at my mate.

My beautiful mate.

"I'm sorry I took long." I said while I interlocked our hands.

"Okay this is weird. I'm going to the living room." That male said, Wilson? I think. I snapped my head and growled at him.

Her finger moved against mine, so I stopped growing at him and looked at her with a smile. She gave me a shy smile and was about to say something but that's when we heard Jenna yelled Alcanders name.

I looked over to the door and see a confused Alpha.

Oooo, this is going to be great.

My smiled changed to a smirk while I stepped closer to my mate and pulling her towards me. "Alpha, so great to see you." My arm wrapped around her waist, but her body was tense. I looked at her while I she her grow white and her eyes held fear and worry.

My heart picked up because I don't know if it was me that made her go this way, but the way she's looking at Alcander makes me growl and push her behind me.

"What did you do to her?!" I growled at him. He stared at her behind me and I growled louder. His eyes shift towards me, "get away from those." He growled while looking back at her but then to Wilson at the corner of the room.

I growled at the way he just insulted my mate. "For fûck sakes, Helmer get away from those things." He growled while trying to use his Alpha tone on me, but I shook my head and growled louder.

"Don't you fûckin dare insult my mate." I growled. His eyes shifted towards me and they held confusion but then they went to shock.

He took a step towards us, but I pushed her back even more while I took a step towards him. "You're mated with a monster-" he growled but I went to attack him but my arm got pulled back. Sparked flowed through my arm and I felt my heart to beat slower.

"You should say that to Jenna. Not my mate. Or me." I growled.

He growled at me and took another step towards me but Jenna got in front of him and pushed him back. "Listen to your mate Alpha. Because I know I would, and I would not lock her up even if she rejected me or didn't submi-" he lunged forward while I did the same.

Our claws came out while he roared in my face with his fans descended out. We landed on the floor while he climbed on top of me. But my claws went to his neck and went in deep. He roared loud while his claws went to my stomach, cutting deep. This time I roared and I flipped us over.

My claws went for his face but he caught my wrist and flipped us again. He went to my chest while I went for his throat. I got a slash on it while his went in deep as he twisted his fingers. I roared in his face while he roared back. My leg went up and wrapped around his waist and flipped him back, knocking his air out.

I got up and went to attack him again but that's when he rolled over and shifted. He came charging at me while I quickly shifted waiting for his hit. But it never did. I looked up from my paws and didn't see him there. I ran where he was but that's when a tree came out of nowhere.

Like it freakin grew out of the floor and I slammed right into it. I fell on my side while I felt heat around me. I open my eyes and see fire forming around me, casting me in a cage of flames. I got up but bit back the whimper that wanted to come out. I looked down and saw my bone.

Oh no.

I quickly shifted and held my left hand and saw my finger broken with the bone sticking out of my skin. I started to breathe faster and was ready to yell but when her hand wrapped around mine, I quickly looked up. His eyes were glued on my finger but I was still breathing hard. Her eyes moved away from my finger to my chest, where the wounds laid. She then looked into my eyes.

Everything went slow from there. I was memorizing her eyes. How there was streaks of gold in her red eyes. Her other hand went to my face and her thumb went to my jaw line. I hissed when it made contact with my skin. My finger went to touch it and I saw blood on them. She gave me a shy smile and was about to say something but that fûckin guy talked.

"Go change. And clean yourself up." He said from the same corner. I held back the growl but I notice the flames were gone. I looked around see Alcander getting pushed back by flames to a corner. He shifted while he glued himself on the wall. Jenna was yelling something but I couldn't understand.

Her hand went to my cheek making me look at her. I saw her eyes held amusement while they sparked with joy. I was confused but when she looked over her shoulder to Alcander, he was almost going to get burned by the fire touching his bare foot. But that's when Jenna yelled so loud, every thing stopped.

"ANGELIA!" She growled. The fire disappeared right after that. I blinked a couple of times trying to understand how there was a fire and how a tree was here but now there gone, but the hole in the roof is replaced with leaves, which are not even falling.

I have so many questions that are running around my head, but I couldn't seem to find my words.

Jenna was yelling at Alcander but he was looking at me. I clenched my jaw and gripped Angelia's hand. His eyes trailed down to our hands but back up to mine eyes. He gave me nod while I held back a growl. He gripped Jenna's hand and pulled her out, but she was trying to stop herself with her heels but he ended throwing her over his shoulder and walking out.

I looked down at my chest and see it barely healing. "Well. Now I can say I tied with and Alpha." I smirked while I looked up and see Angelia smiling at me.

"Well, now you can leave my house and change." I snapped at him and curing up my lip showing my fangs, while he stared at me with a bored look. "I'm serious." He said while walking away.

I stared at him while he walked away and slowly turned to Angelia. "I have a question, how did a tree come out of the floor, and how did fire come out of no where?" I looked down and she stares at me for a while and then she looked down sighing. I held my broken hand, and took a deep breath in, and snapped it back it in place. It was starting to heal, but not as quickly. I bit through my lip, so I get blood, but my mouth hung open to what she said.

"Me and my cousin our hybrids." She said, but it felt like that slapped hard against my face making me taking a step back.

What?

*****

>:)

How was their little fight?

Well, Alcander never hurt Angelia and Wilson, so we're good.

But there's still a chance. >:)

Anyway, what's Helmer going to do?

>:)

And, I don't know if I should make a book about Helmer and he went on the adventure to find Angelia.

Still debating. :)

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS