TWELVE

~Jenna~

I bring the soup close to my lips and would just breathe on it. The steam would move but then move back above the soup. I opened my mouth and touched the soup with the tip of my tongue but pulled back when it burned.

I dropped the spoon and pushed off of the stool.

I walked out the house not looking back because I can feel his stare from the top window. I flip him off not bothering to look at him.

I walked towards the pack house and walk towards the living room and the wolves in here move like I'm a walking disease. I curl up my lip showing my fangs and continue to walk to a couch. The wolves on there jump up and dash away.

Everyone leaves and my wolf whines but I growl back at her. I'm alone in the room except there's one girl in here.

She staring at me with so much wonder. Like her mouth is open with astonishment.

She was sitting on the other couch in here. She had nice beautiful jet black hair with vibrant green eyes. Her skin was a whitish color. She wore ripped jeans and a half sleeve strip shirt with black and white converses.

I tilt my head to the side and raised an eyebrow. She blinked a couple of times and just stared at me.

If I would be able to talk I would probably throw all kinds of stuff.

I curled my lip and showed my fangs and her eyes went wide. I jumped when she screamed.

I closed my eyes tight when the ringing was still there.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! ITS REALLY YOU!!!" I open my eyes and see her jumping off the couch and running towards me and shaking her hands up and down.

My claws came out and I showed my fangs again. I got up and was ready for a fight.

She didn't stop though. She ran towards me and hugged me.

She hugged me?

I push her off of me and I was about to slash her but she moved back.

"I'm so sorry!!! I didn't-well I didn't- I DIDNT MEAN TO SCARE YOU!!" She says while covering her mouth up with her hands and jumping slightly. She tries so hard not to smile but it's to big.

I bring my eyebrows together and step back.

Her eyes grow big. "Oh my god! You probably think I'm some crazy person! My name is Janet. I'm Zilex's mate. Alcanders Beta." She squeals.

I raise an eyebrow and pull back my claws. She jumps up and down talking about...I don't even know.

I sit down just watching how she uses her hands when she talks.

A lot.

She talks a lot.

"What happen?" She questions while pointing at my neck.

My hands instantly go to it. I glare at blank space with Alcanders face in my mind.

"I shouldn't have asked that."

"I'm sorry if I offended you-"

I shook my head and just stared at her. She smiles and she was about to speak but she jumped when a voice came through the walls.