SIX

~Jenna~

I tried to take over,but she growled so threatening, that I went back and watched.

Both wolves fought, each not letting each other win. Audrey was going for the soft underbelly, the soft flesh,but of course Alcanders wolf went for our throat. We got a some chunk of meat off of him,but he clamped down on our neck.

We kept snapping our jaw at anything. We tried to go for his legs,but he growled and clamped down more.

He growled,telling us to summit, but both me and my wolf are stubborn. We growled and tried to shake him off but he pushed us down with his front paws and had one paw on our shoulder, with the other on our snout, preventing us to snap at him.

He growled again and clamped down more, I felt the blood ooze out of our neck, and feel the pressure from all his sharp teeth. We growled again,but he clamped down again to the point if he goes any further, or if we move, he can end our life.

My wolf whimpered mixed with a growled, but Alcanders wolf growled again giving us our final warning.

I'm sorry. She whispered and whined and laid limp, letting him know we summit.

I didn't say anything to her,just stayed at the back watching, not wanting to come out.

Alcander unclasped his jaw and licked our neck. We got up and ran towards the way we came from.

I felt her crying, sniffing up air trying to regain her breathing again. She zigzagged through the woods so he won't follow, and somehow we ended up at a stream.

She made her way through the edge and looked over. She continued to walk towards it, till our front paws were sunk in the water. We both looked at our reflection and saw a copper color wolf with grey eyes. We turned our neck and saw that our fur was matted with dried up blood and with each of the teeth made a hole on our neck.

I'm sorry Jenna, I-I...I honestly don't know what I'm doing.

She made us lay down till the water ran over our snout and half our body in the water.

I have no words Audrey.

She whimpered at my comment, but it's true. I don't have anything to say. How could I? She just challenged an Alpha, the most fear and powerful Alpha in a fight she knew she would never win.

She summited to his wolf already,now it's just the matter of time till I have to summit to him in human form. He knew it wasn't me, he looked at our eyes the whole time, so he and his wolf knows it wasn't me.

She closed her eyes and slowly went back in my mind. She pushed me forwards till I had full control.

I'm sorry. She blocked me out and stayed at the back of my mind. I got up and walked more in the water and dipped my head in and shook. I rubbed my neck on a rock but yelp when pain shot up my neck. I pulled my head out and walked out. I shook off my fur and trotted on the grass towards the path towards his house.

I looked around and he's no where to be seen, not even his pack members. I sniffed the air and nothing smelled the same, so I knew I was at someone's boundary. I dashed forwards and retraced my tracks and made it back to the stream and retraced those back towards his house. His house came into view and I pushed forward.

I pushed the door with my snout but it was closed, I whined and looked around. No one was there,so I quickly shifted and open the door and ran inside, but when I closed the door and went to dash up stairs, but I collided with his strong bare chest. His arms wrapped around my hips,but with the contact made both us fell. I fell on top of him where he fell on his back.

I look at him and see his eyes are blue, so I know his wolf is out. He grunted when his back made contact with the floor where I just let out a 'oomph' sound.

I got up quickly and accidentally stepped on his hand. I ran up stairs and ran towards his closet.

I quickly grabbed a shirt and his basketball shorts. Once I open the door he was there.

Staring at me with icy blue eyes, naked, and tensed. 

"Don't. Ever. Leave. Me. Again." He said while his voice held a threat to it.

I nodded and walked past him. He gripped my elbow and pulled me infront of him. "And never. Never. Run out of the boundaries mate."  He released my arm and walked out.

We need to get out of here.

I said while I looked over the room for a phone. I didn't get an answer back  but I didn't care.

I made my way out of the room and down the hall. I past the stairs, and walked further down and found three doors. One was super big so I guessed it was his office because Dakota was going to get Alpha Ian's office.

So I crossed that door out and I walked into the right door. It was all books. I walked further in and books piled up on the floors because of the cramped space on the shelves were too full. There was a love seat next to a window at the end of the room. I looked up and saw it had a glass roof.

It was starting to get dark and stars started to  come out of their blue cover that the hid in the day. I sighed and made a note to visit here tomorrow while I look for a phone tomorrow too.

I sighed and walked out and closed the door slowly. I made my way towards the bathroom and look at my neck. It's the same deep shade of purple I had when he took me off my land.

Blood dries around the teeth mark of his wolf and I didn't dare to touch it so I walked towards the bed and let the dark sink in my eyes.

****

Boring. I know.

But guess what?!

It's going to get good!

Anyways see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyways see you guys soon!!SS