FIFTY-FIVE

I think you'll be happy.....
;)
*sips tea*
(and yes I'm not tired of sipping tea!)

~Alcander~

My heart stops while I shake my head. What the hell?

I look around and I'm at the open field. Everyone is here.

Jenna is here.

She's in the same position with Dakota but she's not moving. He's not moving. No one is moving. I spin around and everyone is like statues. I walk around and walk towards Jenna. "Jenna?"

Her eyes are open while her mouth is open but her eyes don't move. I went to grab her but someone's voice stopped me.

"That what was going to happen." Her voice is soft. Angel like. And I knew who it was.

I heard it before.

I turned around and I see her picking up a dandelion. "Moon goddess." I said while I walked towards her.

Her bright green eyes looked towards me. Her hair was pulled up nicely in bun with a few strands coming out. Her hair was blonde, almost white. She wore a white summer dress even in the winter weather.

"I was going to let that happen to your mate since you broke my promise." She twirled it around her fingers while she stared at me.

"I didn't-"

"You did. You broke it when you first found Jenna. Jenna is the best thing that happened to you. Yet you acted like your father. I may be a goddess of all wolves, but it doesn't mean I don't look after all and watch."

I took another step towards her, but not before giving Jenna another look. "So that was a vision?"

"Yes. I showed you what was going to happen. But I changed my mind."

"What did I break?! I don't even know what promise I made with you?!"

She smiled and walked towards me. She gripped my hand and pulled me down till we sat on the grass. "Remember when you prayed and prayed to see your parents again after their death."

I looked down at the grass and stared at my hands. "Yes."

"Well remember when I granted you that prayer."

"Yes. But I still don't know what I broke?" I looked up and stared at her eyes.

She smiled. "Alcander. I made a deal with you. I said I don't want you to grow up as your father. You promised me that. You even told me that you'll be equal with women. Yet you broke that when your sister left and didn't put you back in place. You turned dark and sinister. And you even did that to your mate. I was going to make you feel pain from her death. I knew you wouldn't recover from her death. She loves and you love her."

Her smile turned to a frown, "I have consequences if you ever break a promise from me. And that was going to be mine. I can be dark too Alcander. But today is not the day she dies."

"Thank you-"

"But she will. But I won't tell you when. I know what will happen when she's gone, but I know your sons mate will help him out like Jenna has with you. It will be a shame that she'll not be able to keep this pack sane when she's gone, but your son's mate will. I promise you that."