THIRTY-THREE

~Jenna~

I slowly start to creep to the stairs and when I was going to take a step up the stairs, I jumped so much I thought I touched the ceiling.

"So where am I going to sleep?"

I turned around with my hand over my heart. "Don't freakin do that Helmer!"

"What? I don't know where to sleep." He said while he walked in more closing the door behind him.

"Where were you the whole day then?" I asked while my eyebrows furrowed together.

"Um, walking around. Telling wolves what to do." He said in a duh tone.

"Do you know you're just a warrior not a beta right."

"Yeah, and the highest ranked warrior. I have a right to tell others what to do. I'm going to do it sooner or later right?" He said while he walked towards the kitchen and went straight to the fridge.

"Helmer, that still doesn't make you tell them what to do." I said walking towards him.

"Clearly it does, because they listen either way." He looked towards me and bowed with one hand on his stomach while the other was in the air behind his back. "I'm so sorry Luna. I'm sorry for disrespecting your pack"

I narrow my eyes at him and cross my arms across my chest. "Don't Helmer. Don't call me that."

He stood up straight and tilt his head. "Why not?"

"I just don't want to be called a Luna"

He shook his head and looked back at the fridge. "You're dumb."

"What? No, you're dumb."

"No Jenna, you're dumb."

"No you're dumb."

He closes the door. "Clearly you are."

"How am I dumb?"

"You're dumb for liking Alcander back."

I felt my jaw clench. "Thats doesn't mean I'm dum-"

"Yes it does. Because who goes back to someone who chained you for weeks. Weeks Jenna! How are you so stupid for going back to him!?"

I felt a growl crawling up, "He's chang-"

"He changed." He sighed out while his hands flew up to the air. He chuckled and shook his head. His blue eyes stared at mine. "How can someone change? How can someone that is supposed to love you and hold you tight change from not being ruthless?"

I stared at him, and was about to say something but he kept going. "How can he change from not using silver again on you? What would happen if you two have pups and they miss behave? What? He'll use silver on them too? Jenna, I don't know what brick wall you're staring at, but look to the other side and see the truth."

"He won't do that." I growled out.

"How!? How do you know?! If he did it to his mate how can he not do it to his own pups-"

"He grew up with silver Helmer!"

"So! That doesn't mean for him to use it on his mate!"