TWENTY-SIX

~Alcander~

I waited at the border line for my men, but I was there to early.

I had time to calm down from what Janet told me. Causing two trees with holes in their trunk from my fist. I growled when the pain came. I broke my fist by punching it a little bit to much...

"Fûckin shît." I held my hand and see it deformed now with blood oozing from the cuts the bark has made. I took a deep breath in and snapped the bone that was pushed down, back up and groaned when the pressure came and pain.

I let out a low growl but I started to see my skin heal.

Hurry up. Something's wrong.

I look up and look around but rolled my eyes when I heard it was him.

What. What Donovan. I hissed in my head. 

I feel something's wrong with our mate. He growled back at me.  Like...something's bad going to happen to her. Like now.

How-

Shut up for once, and listen. I don't know how I know but I just have this feeling. I don't know if it from us marking her, but it just doesn't feel right.

Let me mind link her.

No! I've tried and tried, but she blocked us out completely. I don't know how she did it, probably years of practice with her wolf, but it won't work.

I looked up to the sky and barely see that sun is barely going down. It hasn't even passed the trees.

I just can't leave. I won't even make it pass-

You've done it before!-

With Zelix! Not by myself!

Well just mind link your men! Use that fûckin brain of yours!

I growled at his response, but he was right.

I'm sorry to cut your goodbyes short, but something is wrong with your Luna. We have to hurry before she gets injured, or even worse....leave us. Hurry now. Shift there, we meet running. I'll be ahead, I'm already at the border lines, I'm be running ahead. I expect you all to catch up. Let's go get my mate, and your Luna.

I shifted right I said that and took off in a sprint. I heard howls from behind and twigs breaking behind me. I howled and heard them howl along. I look to my right and see some men caught up, while I look to my left and see the same thing. I looked straight ahead and felt my lips curl up to a wolfy grin.

Once I get there Alpha, you would wished that you've called me instead.

*****

I started to slow down when I saw crows pecking at the dead wolf, and trotted ahead. Alpha Jedrek said it wasn't Alpha Alex's land, and it was Kalmin. But which land was it. Left or right.