THIRTEEN

~Jenna~

Her eyes lit up and her smile grew ten times bigger. She was about to talk and jump up and down but I held up my hand to stop her.

She understood and she nodded her head violently. I couldn't help but smile at her energy. We walked around the pack house, showing me everyone. Starting to lowest ranks to the highest.

The omegas were shy and some would not look or bother to walk towards us. We walked out and met other pack members.

They would hug me and rub their sent over me. They were warm and welcoming me as their new Luna. They would even bow their head in respect and I would blush because I was never got this respect in my pack. So getting all this attention was so new to me.

Being the thirds in command daughter, doesn't really put you up their like a Beta or an Alpha. But now as they are calling me their Luna and all, I feel like going to a corner and hiding from all their stares.

They would look long at my neck but would shake it off and try to make a conversation with me but Janet would answer for me.

Some would look at me weird when I didn't answer so I would look down. I felt like I was disrespecting them but they didn't question it.

We continue talking to the wolves and walked around the whole territory. We walked along the border and Janet would talk about how her brother and her would always put one foot out of the border and bring it back in and see if the warriors would think if they were roguers.

She said once they got caught and they had to be punished in front of the pack.

I turned to her and see her tears but she covered it up with a sad laugh.

I pulled her arm and made her stop walking. She looked at the ground and wiped her tears.

I lifted her head up with two finger and made her look at me. A tear fell down and I gave her a confused face. She smiled but it wasn't the one I saw before. It was more like 'let me act like I'm okay but I'm actually not' smile.

I crossed my arms and made her sit on the ground. I sat down right after her and crossed my legs. I motioned her to go on with my hand, and she took in a shaky breath.

"We got caught by one of the warriors seeing us stick out our foot and our arms out, he mind linked the Alpha, Alpha Alcanders dad and told him what we were doing.

We got sent in the middle of the pack field and they made us stand on a podium. He was yelling at us. Talking about if we really wanted to be a rogues then be his guest. He talked, well yelled in front of everyone. Showing other pups and his wolves what would happen if we break one of these rules.

The rule is, we can't cross endless we are getting territory or we are starting war. So if we cross we would get punished. So he made an example of chaining me with silver and whipping my brothers with silver."

She pulled up her pants and around her ankle was a scar wrapped around her ankle. I glared at it because now I know who he got it from.

She quickly rolled her pants down and continued the story.

"My parents watched and I watched up close. My two brothers now have deep scars in their back." Tears roll her cheek and my heart ache.