FOURTEEN

~Jenna~

I jumped in the shower while he kept knocking on door.

"Jenna."

I washed my head with his shampoo because that's the only thing in there.

"Jenna."

I bet I smell so bad. No wonder they stared long. No wonder they looked at my skin long too. And always smiled hard and walked fast away from me.

"Jenna."

I rolled my eyes and slammed the faucet off.

"I'm sorry."

I really wish I can talk so I can tell him off and tell him to fûck him self and reject him.

I grabbed the towel and I can hear him breathing on the door.

"Jenna. Listen. I didn't mean for this to happen."

I glared at the door and wrapped the towel tight around myself.

"Jenna, don't be mad but I already told the pack that you are ready for the ceremony."

My eyes grew wide and I slammed the door open.

His face held a smirk and he leaned against the door post. "Now I know to use that for you to open the door."

I glared at him and pushed his shoulder with mine and walked towards the closet.

"Look. I know your vocal cords can't work but just know I won't stop till you talk again."

I flipped him off from behind me and pulled the door open. I walked in and turn around and see his eyes dilated a little. He looked up and he licked his lips.

I flipped him off again and slammed the door close while locking it.

I sighed and grabbed his shirt and some of his sweats. I had to rolled them twice because they were to big on the waist and a little to long.

I walked out and I didn't see him there. I was glad so I walked back to the bathroom. I looked at my wound again and I smiled.

Audrey was already helping me. Scabs started to form and around it started to turn pink.

I pulled my hair to a ponytail and hung up the towel.

I didn't wrap up my neck because I'm letting it air out, so I walked down stairs.

He wasn't here and I saw some more soup waiting on the island. I walked to it because I never really got to eat much so I sat down and tried this again.

I placed my finger in the broth and it was warm. I bit my lip and slowly brought the spoon up with some broth. Little steam flew up and I slowly brought it to my lips.

I touched it with my tongue and it didn't burn. I sighed and slowly brought the spoon in my mouth.

The broth warm me up and I closed my lips around the spoon. The broth laid on my tongue warming my whole mouth.

I closed my eyes and swallowed. I clenched my fist and closed my eyes tight waiting for the pain.

When it never came and I felt it move down my throat towards my stomach I open my eyes and sighed.