FORTY

>:) *sips tea*

~Jenna~

I ran.

I changed and ran.

I ran out of the house and ran all the way to Angelia and Wilson.

I didn't even bother to put on shoes, all I have is his shirt on. The rocks and pebbles stabbed my foot each step I would take but I didn't feel anything till I made it inside their house and threw myself on the couch.

"Um. What are you doing here?" Wilson asked while he was eating an apple.

"I did something bad Wilson. Something really bad." I said while I choked back the sob that was ready to come out.

His face grew in confusion while he walked over to me and sat on the coffee table. "Go on, I'm listening." He said while taking another bite.

"I marked him." I murmured while I played with my hands. He stopped chewing and everything went quiet. I slowly looked up and see him with one leg cross over his knee while the apple was in from of him while his other hand held his elbow. His sea green eyes stared at me intensely.

"Okayyy? What's the problem?" He said raising an eyebrow and started to eat again.

"Wilson! You don't understand!" I said sighing loud and rubbing my face violently.

"Clearly, do care to explain." He said while taking another bite.

"I barely gave him a chance. I gave him a second chance after all the things he did. What's wrong with me?"

"Um, what he do?" Another bite after that.

I look up and see him staring while he chews fast. I lay my head back down on the couch and took a deep breath in. "When I first found out he was my mate, was when he came to take my packs land. I summited to him there so he won't hurt my Alpha. So he took me. But I would always put up a fight which he chain me underground in silver for. He would unlock me but I would try to attack him, so he would put me back on the chain and say I need to listen. I think a month, I don't know? Maybe weeks? I finally listened and he took me to the pack doctor, my vocal cords were messed up and I couldn't eat, drink, or talk. He would taunt me in the cell by putting the meat far away where I would be staring at it but can't reach it, so with the water. So when I was in the pack hospital? I don't know what it's called, I tried to talk but he gave me a clip board. I wrote that once I would talk I'll reject him. And I did. I rejected him, but he didn't accept it. So he took me in front of his pack-"

"Oh, oh yeah we saw that. But go on."

"Well he marked me with out asking and then I ran away. But thats when I got captured and was going to be bait for the Alpha that found me, and try to hurt Alcander because I had his scent and had ties with him and his wolf. But I escaped from him and took another with me, his name is Helmer. So we ran towards the opening but that's when Alcander came and killed Kalmin. We went back to Alcanders land and Helmer became his top warrior. Alcander asked for a second chance and if I didn't like him after the second chance I get to reject him but he would accept it. I said okay. So when I was in my heat, I didn't know what I was doing, and marked him. I marked him, and he's asleep on his bed right now. What is wrong with me Wilson, I was going to reject him but now I'll feel pain because I marked him too."