TWENTY-EIGHT

~Jenna~

I'm being carried off by Alcander, like how he carried me off his land.

Okay. This is what happen.

Alcander charged at him with his men, and went to attack Kalmin and his men. Kalmin barely had time to shift and jump up when Alcander did. They fought like savage animals. No one was giving up, Alcander charged at him with a plan. He went for the sides then his neck, then back to the legs, then his neck. Kalmin was just a attacking what ever he can reach. But in the end Alcander clamped down on his neck while Kalmin struggled to get out his hold. I didn't want to look at his life leave his eyes, so I went to find Helmer.

He took down the wolf who circled around. He was looking around for something. He saw the wolves attack each other but he looked away too. I shifted and ran towards him and once he turned his head towards my direction he started to jog towards me. He had a wolfy grin while his tail wagged. I rolled my eyes because while he was grinning, blood stained his teeth and he looks like a savage animal.

I heard everyone stop, and I looked behind me and that's when I saw Kalmins dead body on the ground with his tongue hanging out.

Alcander shifted and stood tall, "I'm you're new Alpha. There's no questions to ask. I defeated your Alpha. There would be trials for spots of warriors. I'll come back tomorrow. I want every single one of you, children and females to line up at the center of the territory. Who ever is not there would be dead. Children or women. They'll would be dead." He said it loud to the wolves who was pinned down by his wolves.

He turned around and made eye contact with me. I saw all his muscles tense while he looked to the side of me. I looked to where he was looking at and see Helmer made his way next to me. I looked back to Alcander and already see him walking fast towards us. I grew big eyes and I can see Helmer get tense beside me and puffing out his fur. I looked back to Alcander and I and see his chest moving up and down hard and fast.

I shifted back and walked towards him. He didn't even give me a glance. He kept his eyes on Helmer. I heard Helmer shift.

"Alcander stop." I said while walking towards him. He still didn't look at me. "He didn't even do anything! Leave him alone!" I said while he was about to past me, but I stuck out my hand and gripped his arm. Sparks flowed through my arm and I tried to stop my self from shivering, it's been so long since I felt these sparks.

Keep touching him.

Audrey shut up! You always come at the wrong time! I blocked her out and looked up to his eyes. They were bright hazel, but he was staring at me.

"He didn't do anything. He was there in the cell with me-"

"He was in the cell with you!" He growled out and pushed pasted me towards Helmer.

"Alcander!" He walked towards him while Helmer stood tall with his fist at his side.

They stood tall, not one backing down and that's when Alcander threw the first punch. "ALCANDER!" I yelled while I ran towards him. Helmer threw a punch towards him to, slamming into his jaw.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him back. He turned around and quickly pulled me into his chest. His head was in my neck breathing me in. I stood there frozen because I didn't know what to do. I pushed him back while taking a step back. He had his eyes close but when he open them they were back to hazel.