THIRTY-FOUR

~Jenna~

I woke up from the bed dipping then bouncing then back to dipping. I breathe in and exhaled while slowly opening my eyes. I was on my back so I was staring at the ceiling. I blinked a couple of times trying to adjust to the light that is beaming through the window.

I yawned and then turned my head to the left and see Alcander with bright hazel eyes staring me down. My heart started to beat faster and I slowly got up and scooting away a little.

"Good morning, but I need you to change as fast as you can." He said while I saw his Adam apple move up and down after his sentence.

My eyebrows furrowed together, "what?" I asked. While I pushed myself up into a sitting position. That made him jump out of bed and acted like I was some disease.

"Jenna, please. We'll talk about it when your done." He said while he pushed him self to the wall. His eyes were mixing with grey then the grey was slowly turning to black.

My eyes grew somewhat big and I slowly got up from the bed. I heard him suck in a breath. "Please Jenna. I'll tell you why. But just change."

He quickly stepped out of the room while I sat there confused.

Do you know what's wrong with him?

I asked Audrey while I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Nope, but I have a feeling that he was staring at your chest because you don't have a bra.

My eyes grew huge, and I dashed towards the bathroom. I switched on the light and saw my hair in a mess, but I didn't noticed at all last night that I picked a white t-shirt from his side. So you can see everything.

I groaned to myself and closed my eyes. I feel so stupid. So stupid. I sighed and went to do my business and cursed myself because how am I going to brush my teeth.

Use your finger dumb fool.

Shut up already damn! I sighed because I don't have thing else to do. So I grabbed the toothpaste on the counter and squeezed some on my finger.

Once I was done, I walked to the closet and pulled out some clothes and a bra. I sigh and change again and walk down the stairs.

"I need a house."

"Why are you in my house, wasting food!" He growled.

"I need a house."

"You've said that for the millionth time! Tell me why you are in my house!" I walked towards them and see Alcander standing in front of Helmer with his claws out. I grew big eyes and speed walked to him.

I saw Helmer that he saw me and then he looked back to Alcander. "Jenna let me stay." He said taking a step towards him. I heard Alcander take in a breath in and was about to slash him but I gripped his arm and pulled him back.

"Helmer you need to leave. I'll have Janet and her mate get you a house. But right now I don't want to see you. You are to train the warriors at ten am. I'll have Alcander send a mindlink. You are to train them till two pm. No questions asked. Just do. You are to train them your techniques and how to get out of a situation like you have. Have a nice day Helmer. I'll see you at two. Your  house should be done by that time. But please. Start to walk to the training field. It's almost ten." I said while I stood in front of Alcander staring at his blue eyes.