THIRTY-SEVEN

~Jenna~

"Jenna."

"Jenna."

"Jenna."

I clench my jaw tighter while I walk out of the room, going down stairs.

"Jenna. Jenna. Jenna. Jenna. Jenna. Jenna. Jenna. Jenna. Jenna. Jenna. Jenna. Jenna."

I bite my lip and hurry down stairs, walking to the door.

"Jenna. JENNA. JENNA. JENNA. JENNA."

"WHAT!?" I growl while I was so close to winning and almost leaving.

His smile grows wider. "Good morning." He says in happy mode. While he has his hands behind his back, rocking on his toes.

I stare at him and then turn back to open the door. My hand turns the knob and start to open the door but it slams closed by his hand right next to my head. I close my eyes and let out a harsh breath through my nose.

"Alcander. Move your hand. Now." But instead of him doing so, his other hand goes around my waist while his head goes to my neck, directly above my mark.

I freakin told you not to put your hair up in a bun. Audrey's voice says.

Shut up. It's really hot, and I thought you are supposed to be jumping up and down right now.

Oh no. When he does this, it makes me feel weak. I hate that feeling.

"Alcander. Move." I growl.

"Why are you in a bad mood?" He whispers in my ear, then making his nose trail down to my mark. I close my eyes tighter and try to move away from him.

"Because...I don't know. I woke up in a bad mood." I say while I spun around and place my hands on his chest and try to push him away. But instead, he just stares down looking at me with curiosity in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He whispered while slowly his  hand went up to my face, and his thumb creased my cheek.

"Nothing. I swear. I just woke up in a bad mood, I don't know why. Now, I need to go check on Janet to see if she got the house." I said while I was reaching for the knob behind me.

Even if I could open the door, his hand was still holding it shut, so I don't know what I was doing. But I need to get out. It's really hot.

"A kiss and I'll let you go." He smirked while he started to lean down.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "a kiss?"

"Yes a kiss." He leaned more in and was about to touch my lips but I turned my head and he kissed my cheek.

"There you go. Got your self a kiss." I spun around and went back to open the door but of course he closed it back.

"Jenna. A real one." He whispered in my ear. While his hand trailed down my neck to my mark, making little designs on it. "Stop, okay." I turned around, and I didn't have time to react because his lips were in mine making mine move with his. His hands wrapped around my waist while his body pushed me against the door.

By the time I was about to react, he pulled away and I almost growled but he was already looking at my eyes with a huge smile. He lifted one eyebrow, waiting. I had to swallow the growl back up and said, "there. Got your kiss. Now move so I can go check."