FIFTY-THREE

:) time skip. And...two chapters left.
ENJOY!!! *smirks evilly*

~Jenna~

"ALCANDER!" I growled while I pushed open the door.

"What?!" He growls while he looked down at the papers on his desk and then back to another stack and wrote on it.

"Where's Valdus?!"

His head snapped up and I saw his jaw clenched, "right. There." He growled. He pointed to the corner of the room and I see Valdus playing with toys.

"Jenna. Look, I have a lot of work to catch up. Please. Just can you take him and let me finish this." I look back to him while he rest his head on the papers. "Being an Alpha is harder then you think." He mumbles.

"Okay. I'll be back to check on you." He nods and sighs. I walk over to Valdus and picked him up. He finally learned how to crawl and I'm so thankful for that but at the same time, he's growing way to fast. It's been six months since the ceremony, so he's seven months. My heart hurts from time passing so fast.

We walk out of the room and walked towards mine and Alcanders room. "Let's take you a shower."

I walked over to the bathroom and turned on the light. I closed the door and gently set Valdus down. I kneeled down and turn on the water. Once it starts to turn warm, I clog the drain and waited for the tub to fill. I crawled over to Valdus and started to take off his clothes.

Once he's butt naked he laughs and smiles at me. His teeth started to come in and he has tiny fangs. I smile at him and turn off the water and gently place him in. He laughs when he's in the tub and starts to splash the water around.

"Okay. Let's wash your crazy hair." He sits up by himself and I reach over to his shampoo and conditioner. I place a blob on my hand and start to rub his hair. I make it into a mohawk and he giggles.

"I love you so much." I whisper to him and kiss his forehead. "Let's see if you have something in common with mama then your dad. You may have his looks, but let's see if you have my personality." I smile at him because he looks at me and laughs and then splash water around.

"Let's see."

*****

I put Valdus to sleep and I was already in bed when I heard the door open. I looked over my shoulder and see Alcander dragging his feet, and shoulders sagging. "What's wrong?" I asked while I sat up.

He shakes his head and takes off his shoes. He unbuttons his shirt and pulls it off, showing me his chest. He then unbuttons his pants and they fall down to his ankles. He has his eyes closed while he walks out of his pants and walks towards he edge of he bed. He groans and lands on top of me.

I groan with him but I wrap arms around him and start to play with his hair. "What's wrong?"

"Everything. Everyone." He mumbles against my neck.

"Why?" I run my hand through his hair while my other hand rubs his back.

"My wolves contacted me or sometimes Zelix and say that there's trouble between the new wolves. So I went to take care of it and then Helmer comes to me and says that they already caught some rogues but some escaped." He sighs. "I'm just tired."