076:

076:

The investigation into who had planted the explosives in Ray's car that Richard and Tracy had been in was tabled after two weeks of dead ends. Whoever this person was, they were extremely serious about punishing Tracy for Casey's death. Completely deranged, was the official New York City cop determination. Ray arrived to oversee work on the front of his home, and after six weeks Tracy was able to take Steven home to California.

There had been three ship to shore satellite calls from Raine to Tracy. These left her empowered. Exhilarated. Raine also talked to Richard every time thanking him for being there for Tracy and reminding him who he was to her.

Richard left to make arrangements for the new movie he was doing. And he finally talked Tracy into doing it with him, partly with the feeling that the two of them were reluctant to be separated right now. Not to mention, his idea of her going to Wales to be with Ray and Shanna, closer to Bridget and Julian, closer to her biological mother, Lorraine, in London.

But before any filming or travel could take place, Tracy made sure she downloaded the music in her head with Michael at Rocks. It was here she brought both boys and Monday to take care of them, overseeing all their food herself, only the healthiest. Grandma Coral came to take care of them on Monday's day off too.

She came into the room, headphones around her neck, her back plastered in sweat from playing to the camera in her latest video. Michael looked up.

"Got it done? I need you back in here." He eyed her outfit, one he'd seen her record in before, but never film in. Some things about her were trademark, but private. He let his surprise show. She wore a sleek one piece leotard, white glistening, sleeveless, her hair up and straggling wildly, silver leg warmers encased shapely calves, and bare feet peeked out of the bottom of a swirling, gauzy see-through dance skirt. She wore her magnetic bracelets faithfully, but he knew she managed her current by grounding out either with Richard or in the sea. He scowled at her unfavorably.

"I need to feed the baby."

"Let Monday or Coral or somebody do it. I've got you scheduled for right now till three. We've got deadlines, girl."

With a raised brow, and a saucy and annoyed expression, she flipped him off. And then with good-natured finality, she headed into the makeshift nursery, a glass windowed anteroom, she'd had built into this one recording room, so she could see her babies while she worked. She'd had a kitchenette put in, along with every Little Tykes house toy ever made for Danny and his cousin, Alana, Miles' little girl. Coral sat in the rocker with Steven, now growing like a two and a half-month-old weed.

"Tracy!" Michael thundered, and Tracy turned the speaker in the room off, so she didn't have to hear him, and she locked the door as well. She sat in the second rocker and frowned at him through the glass.

He threw up his hands. The phone in the small room rang and Coral answered it, her red hair pressed to the receiver. "Oh, no!" Was her only explanation, before Michael nodded, making the sign for phone against his ear, his chin waggling in annoyance.

"What is it?"

"Your house in Laguna has been vandalized, and you're to go to Austin's for the night, although I can't see how that would help, you should come home with me." Coral's eyes were classically worried.

"Vandalized? What the heck?"

"He didn't say, it was Richard. He's all over this stuff, but one step behind the guy, or guys." Coral was shaking her head.

"I can't do this, Mom, this is driving me crazy! Who could be so stupid? Who could be so into this? I can't even move! I'm beginning to be afraid of moving." She hung her head and felt her fingers shaking against the baby's blanket. Her legs were hopping in agitation.