Castiel- Bee mine

The boys were out once again on a hunt, leaving you, their "baby sister", behind at the bunker

         The boys were out once again on a hunt, leaving you, their "baby sister", behind at the bunker. You wanted to join them on this hunt, but they said shapeshifters were too dangerous for a rookie. Therefore, you were stuck on the couch watching whatever "interesting" movies the boys had picked up for you. You were very glad that Sam had put some influence into the movie choices. Because he loved you, he had taken time to get some chick flicks, despite Dean's vehement opposition.

         You decided to grab a few from your stack and have a girly marathon. You started with Mean Girls, and ended up quickly blowing your way through Clueless, Bring It On, and Pitch Perfect. You had just started the first movie in the Twilight series when you almost didn't notice the sound of fluttering wings.

        " Y/N "

        "Cas, what's up?"

        Castiel seemed very upset. His brow was furrowed and he held a look of frustration. He walked toward the couch you were sitting on. He showed a hint of sadness in his movements.

        "Y/N, one of my honeybees is missing. I had 67 in my hive yesterday, and today there are only 66."

        You almost wanted to laugh, but you didn't want to hurt the baby in a trench coat. You paused the movie and stood up, putting your arms around the angel.

      "Aw, Cas. I'm so sorry about your bee. Do you need help finding it? What's his name?"

     "Her name," he began. "Is Beeatrice, and yes, I am indeed seeking your assistance."

      Suddenly, we were both in a field somewhere. The angel led me to a tree with a beehive perched in the crook between some of its branches. You hadn't realized it was already midday. The sky was a beautiful blue color, not unlike Castiel's eyes. He climbed up and peered into the beehive.

      "Oh"

       "Everything okay Cas?"

       "My mistake, I appear to have miscounted. Beeatrice is indeed here, along with Beeverly, Beecca, Beella, and Anthobee."

       You couldn't help yourself this time. You began to laugh at his adorable antics. Castiel automatically took offense. He climbed down from the tree and stood before you, his arms crossed over his chest. He began pouting.

      "What is it that you find so amusing, human?"

      "I'm sorry, Cas," you chuckled out. "You are adorable."

     Castiel pouted even more if it was possible. He climbed up the tree, and then back down. You were still laughing.

       He turned toward you, holding a bag of strange contents. And wearing a beard of bees.

     "I will have you know I collected it myself, Y/N. Will you beeee mine?" He asked, making sure you got his pun. You couldn't help but smile at his adorableness.

      "Of course, angel," you responded laughing. You wrapped your arms around his waist.

       "Thank you... human," he replied, his eyes getting all squinty. The bees flew away from his face and he put the honey in one of his pockets.

      He teleported you both back to the bunker. You led Cas to the couch and laid him down. You pressed play on the movie and put your head in his lap. He seemed to read your mind and began running his fingers through your hair. Cas began to question everything about the movie.

     "Why does this Bella trust this vampire? Does she not know that vampires are very dangerous and deadly?"

       "Cas, she doesn't care. She's in love with him."

       "Why is this Jacob always shirtless? And that is not how werewolves work."

    "Cas, it's just a movie. And he's always shirtless because that's what girls want."

      "Vampires do not glitter in the sunlight. Y/N, vampires receive very severe burns in the sunlight."

      "Shhh. Cas, just watch."

     You watched the movie all the way through with no more interruptions. You turned the tv off and went to face Castiel.

      "Cas?"

       He hummed in response.

       "Did you miscount on purpose to ask me out?"

       "Maybee ..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First time writing fic! Please let me know what you think. I would appreciate it!